CHAPTER - 10

"Who's calling?" Phim asked after Oat hung up the phone and was busy cleaning up the soup Pat had spilled on the table.

"Why do you want to know?" Oat asked in a monotone voice. Phim still faces Oat But Oat said nothing. Until Phim felt a little frustrated. Then take the sushi and dip it in the wasabi mixed with the sauce. Until it's completely soaked before putting it in his mouth, Oat looking at it in amazement as to why he dipped so much wasabi into it. and as soon as the sushi enters your mouth.

Phim froze, his face turning red.

"Ugh... Uh uh" P's eyes grew a little with tears in their sockets. Before turning left and right, he was speechless as the wasabi seasoning attacked. At this point, it was so spicy that he had to spit it out, but he continued chewing it in his mouth.

"Keke. But Phim still hasn't done anything right. Some figure then reaches out to pinch Phim's nose for him.

"Chew quickly so you can drink some water," Oat said, holding back laughter after laughing out loud. Phim chewed hurriedly because he started to recover from the burning sensation in his nose. Pim swallowed the sushi and grabbed the water. Oatmeal then releases Phim's nose so Phim can drink water comfortably.

"Keeek, Pee Oat. Pee's face is red." Pat turned to laugh at

Oatmeal.

"Huh, Nong Pat, have you seen Guan Yu?" asked Oat with a smile.

"has that one ever had a red face?" Pat responded to Oat.

"Ah... we have a big joke," said Phim after drinking the entire glass of water.

"And what the hell is wrong with dipping in so much wasabi?"

Oat asked.

"I didn't even look at it," Phim said before grabbing a tissue to wipe away the tears in the corners of his eyes from the burning sensation of the Wasabi.

"Well, you didn't say who called. So I was thinking that whoever called you didn't even look at Wasabi.

"Are you nervous, sir? Why would you want to know that son of a bitch called Pang?" Oat said. Making Phim know who called Oatmeal.

"Pang, yes, Pang is your friend. Did he eat Sukishi with you?" Phim immediately asked back.

"Yes," Oat replied shortly.

"And where is your friend now?" Peemlong asked.

"He returned to his home. Then why

Would you ask so much? Hurry up and eat, I want to go back and look at the store. "Oat simply stated

that.

"Pat, are you satisfied?" Oat turned to ask the little boy

who sat on the back and rubbed his belly back and forth.

"So full, Brother Oat. Pat can't eat anymore," said the

little boy gracefully. Oat smiled a little when he saw Pat's expression.

"I didn't say keep eating

a little," said Oat smiling as he stroked Pat's head back and forth. Pim looked at

Oat's face still. before smiling with the corners of your mouth

"Pat, Phim said after eating. Shall we go to P'Oat's store? Brother Oat

he also opened an Internet store," Phim told his younger brother. Oat turns to scold Phim, but is interrupted when he hears the boy's voice.

" And, go ,go , go . Pat wants to go to the house from Oat. Pat really likes to play