CHAPTER - 39

After allowing Oh to hug me, Pang then leaned on Oh's strong chest so that O could hug himself properly.

“Pgim, will you park the car at Seven for me too,” Pang said to Phim, not very loudly.

"Do you still want to come in?" Oat asked his friend.

"Come in, I'll look for something to eat. You know I have gastritis. If I don't eat right away I'll get a stomach ache." Pang said with a smile.

"The stomach is tense. Eat without stopping. Eat all the time. "Oat, his friend returned it with a smile.

"So can you get out of the car? Oh, he hugged you so tight," Oat asked back.

"Where is it cramped? Plus, it's lethargic to death. Hard to wake up, cold to wake up

"Well then I'll park the 7-eleven that's at the gas station for you." Phim replied because he saw that there was a gas station and a 7-eleven convenience store in front. Phim turns the car into parking.

"What do you eat oatmeal?" Phim asked finally.

"I don't know, I'm going to go in and take a look. Will you come in with me?" Oat asked back. As Pang slowly removed Oh's hand from her waist.

"Come with me, let's start the engine so Oh can sleep," Phim said before the three got out of the car to get something to eat.

"What you want to eat?" Oat turns to ask Phim as the two walk to the drinks stand. Pang went separately to buy snacks.

I want canned coffee. Last night I got back to the condo a little late. I feel like I didn't sleep well, he said.

"And who used to get off work and come to me in the middle of the night? Instead of going back to sleep, he knew he had to drive a car." Pang complained. Phim heard this and smiled a little.

"Smiling is a crazy person again." Pang said when he saw Phim smiling.

"Crazy, crazy, people feel good," said oPhim. Oat looked confused.

"What the hell is good to do? Here, I'm saying you're here. I didn't see that." Oat said again.

"I feel good that I was told that. It seems like you're really worried," Phim said, smiling back. It made Oat feel a little embarrassed. With just a few words from Phim

"nervous" Oat said he left again to cover up before taking the can of coffee out of the freezer for Phim

"If not, you can tell me. Let me drive then you can get some sleep

little", continued Oat

"Worried?" Phim asked.

"Can you think for yourself? Why do you have to tell me everything?" Oat said timidly as a tall figure came to make a pleading sound like this Before turning to look at the food, he was startled to see Pang smiling behind the two.

"Damn, what are you standing here silent about? I'm totally shocked," said Oat

"Don't tell me, it's me Pang... what about you two? Do you pay attention to me? When you two are together? Immediately enter private world mode."

"What the hell is this private world? So what do you want?" Oat immediately changed the subject. before being teased further

"I forgot to take the money I

Oh yes. Let me borrow your Oat first," said Pang, indicating his purpose.

"I'll let Phim pay," said Oat

Ah, why is the payment floor?

" Phim pretended to ask. Oat turned to look at Phim's face.

"To pay or not to pay?" Oat asked in a monotone voice.