CHAPTER - 41

"Hey!!!" Oh's frightened scream sounded as water splashed over him until he couldn't escape. Making clothes get wet in a short time

" "Hahaha, it's like a puppy drowning in water. Oh I'm sorry. I can't tell you in time. When you turn on the water, stay behind the pole and don't stay in. It's going to get wet, haha, but it's too late." Pang laughed when he saw Oh's condition.

"So funny, right? Are you teasing me?" Oh asked, showing no sign of anger.

"I'm not kidding, I actually forgot, as it's already wet, just walk over and turn on all the water. help me soon. It'll be over soon", said Pang jokingly.

"Pang, I think you'd better take Ai-Oh to change first. You're going to get sick soon," Phim said.

"What about my father's orchid?" asked Pang.

"I'll take care of it myself, you go," Oat said to Pang

"Okay, go home quickly. You won't feel well, so don't go

blame me. Because you're stupid, haha. "Pang of laughter "I'm funny, right? Pang, come here.

"Oh came in and hugged Pang all over his body, making Pang's clothes wet too

"No, come on.. it's wet... let go," Pang shouted. before squirming and fleeing into the house with Oh following. quickly with Oat and Phim smiling at his gestures

Calm down, Pang. What is wrong? What did you run away from?" Mother's voice screamed when she saw Pang running into the kitchen.

"Mom, Oh is teasing Pang," Pang immediately complained to her mother.

"What are you pretending to be? Oh, why are you so wet?" Pang's mother was a little shocked when she saw Oh walking to the kitchen door and stopping in a wet condition.

"It's Pang, Mom. Teasing me to turn on the orchid water. Then I have water splashed all over my body.

"So does that mean Pang didn't tell his friend which one to open?" Mom turned to Pang and asked Pang.

"Pang forgot, mother, actually, Oh, should be able to see where it should be opened," Pang replied.

"Okay, you've never done anything like this before, have you? Go ahead and take Oh to change his clothes right now. You too. You won't feel good," Mom said without being too harsh. Oh raised an eyebrow at Pang that the little body's mother said in favor of Oh. Pang wrinkled little nose. before taking Oh to the room

"Wait, I'll take some clothes first," Pang said before opening the closet and taking out a towel. But when he turned around, he saw that Oh had taken off his shirt and was about to take off his pants.

"Hey... there's a bathroom, why don't you go in and take it out?" Pang said.

"Why can't you take it off here? Or are you embarrassed? We've seen each other more than that. Are you still embarrassed?" Oh he said smiling.

"You are not ashamed, I am ashamed of some ghosts in ghost houses. If you are not going to change in the bathroom, then I will," Pang said in a fierce voice.

“Come in and we’ll change clothes together,” Oh insisted.

"Your lust has come out again, you don't need it. Go in alone and go." Pang chased again, his face became hot when he saw Oh's strong chest.

(Damn... what's wrong with you now?) Pang cursed himself in his heart before pretending to turn to the closet Make a form saying choose the clothes to change. To not see too much of Oh's naked upper body

scare.

"Oh... what are you doing?" Pang immediately asked as Oh came and hugged behind him.

"Your shirt is wet. I'll help you take it off." Oh said a weak voice behind Pang's ear. Causing Pang to rise immediately. Strong hands clasped around her slim waist.