1

Together with a few of your friends you were shopping in the city mall. It was a good day in spring, a fresh breeze was blowing past by your ears.

"Guys, let's go to Starbucks, I need something to drink.", one of your friends named Kira said. You all agreed and quickly made your way to the next one, got in and stood in line. You already knew what you were going to order, so you started to look around a little and saw one of your other friends, Heeseung.

He was talking to someone but you couldn't see who because a man was blocking your view.

After you got your drink, you excused yourself for a moment and quickly walked up to him. "Heeseung, hey! How's it going?", you excitedly said with a smile and then saw he was with a girl.

He just gave you a judging look and raised an eyebrow: "Do I know you?"

Baffled you looked at him.

The girl just chuckled and said in amusement to Heeseung: "Aw, got another admirer?"

You couldn't get out anything anymore, disappointed you left them and hurried to your friends who were waiting outside.

"There you are!", Alex said and smiled at you, you quickly smiled back but you couldn't hide your disappointment.

Yeah, he was just a friend but why would he act like that? Was it embarrassing to be seen as a friend to him by others?

You drank your drink and walked behind your friends. June looked behind to you and joined you, put an arm around you: "What happened in there, hm?"

A sigh left your mouth and you looked to her but then away.

"What did he do?"

"Oh you saw?"

"Yes, I saw you staring at him while we were waiting in line, you know?~"

"Well... he literally just denied to know my existence in front of another girl."

"Oh what an asshole! But... why don't you just finally get out of your imaginary bubble and accept the fact you see him as more than a friend and tell him that? Maybe then he would stop going out with literally any other female that literally looks like you."

"They don't- and I don't- we're just... we're just friends, nothing more! And they don't look like me, they are way more gorgeous!...", you then sighed and June shook her head: "Y/n, oh, y/n...~"

"What? None of this is true!"

"Well, what did you feel when you saw him with another girl once again?~"

You rolled your eyes because you knew she was right: "Jealousy..."

"Hah! See?~"

"Yeah..."