12

Jungwon took over the word again: "So, now this intervention is for both of you." He looked at Heeseung and you.

"Why?", you both said at the same time.

"You two can't have normal conversations anymore, you're always arguing for no reason-"

"No reason?", Heeseung groaned annoyed, "she was the one who started this by not wanting to share a room with me."

"Why are you still mad about that?", you sighed and he rolled his eyes.

"Because! Well- I wanted to be roommates with and get close with you, man. But you said we didn't even get along well, so I gave you exactly that."

"What-", you started but Jake was faster: "So this is what it's all about?"

"Yes and no.", Heeseung said, then sighed, "but yeah, mostly about this roommate situation-" He looked around, making it obvious he was lying.

Jungwon then said: "Come on, now you've got the chance to be honest."

"There's nothing- I already said the truth."

Jay raised an eyebrow: "You sure that's all there is? Nothing else going on on your mind?"

"Yes, I'm sure.", he sighed, glanced at you and then quickly left the room. 

You just sighed. You were never going to get along with him, were you?

Jake sat next to you: "Sorry, y/n... we thought this could make things better..."

You sighed again: "It's fine... you meant well... but you all really think he's only dating girls that look like me?"

"Oh yes!", Jungwon and Jay said at once, making Sunghoon laugh: "Oh hell yeah, they're even around your height as well, he's so dating other versions of you~"

You just shook your head: "But-"

"No, y/n, it's true~", Jake said and put an arm around you.