4

You texted with June to stay up a little while you sat on the couch in the living room next to Sunghoon and Niki. They watched a movie while you were on your phone.

"Don't go in there!", Sunghoon shouted and then almost screamed as he got scared.

Niki just laughed at his friend and said: "Oh come on, I could smell that jump scare from miles away."

You looked to them and back on your phone.

June texted: "He's acting so weird, I'm telling you!"

You answered: "Yeah, that's what I'm thinking... but why??"

"Bro, he must have a thing for you, I'm sure!"

"Oh yeah? Then why isn't he saying anything? Or why would he dismiss me like that?"

"Well, you're not the one to talk. You're still denying your crush and if you didn't, you wouldn't do anything about it, would you? And he's just an idiot for doing that."

She texted another message right after: "JUST BARGE INTO HIS ROOM"

You slightly chuckled but quickly shook your head and replied: "jdkdk girl, I can't do that. He'd literally think I'm a weirdo."

"So? He's the one who's acting weird! He's the one who goes out with girls that look like you! So come on, just disturb his privacy!"

"You can do it!"

You just sighed but then agreed to, got up and walked towards his room again. You took a deep breath and literally did what she said and entered his room without knocking or a warning, so you were entering on your own risk.

And well, of course you entered in an awkward moment.

Heeseung was just in his boxers and his headphones on as he got startled as he saw you, making his headphones fall.

"Y/n?? Can't you knock?", he quickly took his headphones but didn't do anything about his clothes, so you quickly closed your eyes before he could catch you staring.

"Uhm well- I wanted to talk to you again. Or rather want an answer from you, like I'm still waiting."

He sighed: "Does it matter? You don't want to share a room with me, so why would it matter to you whether we pretended to be friends or not outside?"

"Oh uh-", your eyes widened so you looked at him in shock as he said that: "So that's what this is all about? Just because I didn't want to be roomies with you?"

"Yes, now get out."

In shock you looked at him but then quickly left.

Baffled you stood in front of his door as he slammed it right behind you.