♡8♡

✧✧✧

Kev's eyes widened in surprise, and he nearly spit out his juice. "What?" he asked, his voice laced with amusement.

I clapped my hand over my mouth, my eyes wide with embarrassment, realizing the boldness of my suggestion. It had taken a lot of courage to put it out there!

Kev burst out laughing, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "You're one crazy girl!" he exclaimed, his tone playful and teasing.

The tension was broken, and I couldn't help but laugh along with him, relieved that the moment wasn't as awkward as I thought it'd be.

I decided to take a bold step further, testing the waters. "When was the last time you had sex?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

Kev's gaze met mine, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. I sensed a subtle shift in his demeanor, as if he was now seeing me in a new light. "About a month ago," he replied, his voice low and smooth. "With my girlfriend, before we broke up. And you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Five months ago," I replied, and Kev nodded thoughtfully before refocusing on our research project.

We spent the next few hours intensely discussing and brainstorming, merging our ideas and streamlining our thoughts. As the session drew to a close, exhaustion crept in, but we were both satisfied with our progress.

"We're presenting next week, so let's meet up later to finalize the details," Kev suggested, his eyes still shining with intellectual fervor. I nodded in agreement as I packed up my materials, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

"Soma,"

I turned to face him, and he asked, his voice low and gentle, "Why do you want to have sex with me?"

I cast my gaze downward. "Because you're attractive."

He was silent for a moment, then leaned in, his fingers wrapping around my wrist. He drew me up, and his lips met mine in a soft, sweet kiss. I felt a flutter in my chest, a thrill at the touch of a handsome guy, but it wasn't the same intense, burning tension I always felt around Clyde.

Kev pulled back, a knowing smile spreading across his face. "There's no heat behind your kiss," he observed, his eyes sparkling with insight.

I let out a sigh, both impressed by his perceptiveness and frustrated at the same time. I was angry with myself for not feeling stirred by Kev's kiss, and even more so because my thoughts still lingered on Clyde. I was mad at Clyde for holding such power over me, and at myself for not being able to shake off the attraction. The mix of emotions swirled inside me, leaving me feeling restless and unsure.

"Does that mean you're not in?" I asked, a hint of playful disappointment in my voice.

Kev's response was teasing, "No sane man would turn down a beautiful woman."

I laughed, appreciating his humor. As we reached the door, he walked me out, and we shared a warm goodbye.

As I approached my lodge, I was taken aback to see a familiar car parked in the distance. Clyde emerged from the driver's seat, and my heart skipped a beat.

I let out a frustrated huff, trying to brush past him, but he swiftly caught my arm, halting my escape. His grip was firm, our eyes locked in a tense standoff. The air was thick with unspoken words, and I wondered what he wanted.

"Brenda could come out," I said, trying to sound nonchalant, but Clyde didn't release his grip on my arm.

Instead, he asked, his voice low and intense, "Kelvin?"

I furrowed my brow, confused by the sudden mention of Kev. "What about him?" I asked, trying to wriggle free, but Clyde's hold only tightened.

He pinned me against his car, his body inches from mine, his eyes burning with a possessive intensity.

"Are you seeing him?" he demanded, his voice husky and commanding.

I shot back, "And is that any of your business," but my words only seemed to fuel his determination.

His face contorted, and I saw the muscles in his jaw clench as he struggled to maintain control. But it was too late. His eyes flashed with a mixture of anger and desire, and I felt his body tense against mine as he finally gave in to his pent-up emotions.

His lips descending towards mine, but I resisted, pressing my mouth into a firm line, refusing to yield to his kiss. My eyes flashed with defiance, and I strained against his hold, trying to break free from the constraints of his embrace. The tension between us crackled like electricity.

He spanked my ass, I gasped and his tongue slipped into my tongue. Teasing me, torturing me.

He lifted a hand to my breast, I vibrated with passion.

"Get in the car," he ordered, his voice firm and authoritative.

I blinked, still trying to process what was happening, and stuttered, "W-what?" But he simply opened the passenger door and gestured for me to get in.

I felt a sense of trepidation wash over me, but my body seemed to move of its own accord, and I found myself sliding into the seat, my heart racing with anticipation.

He wasted no time taking off the dress I was on. I wasn't wearing a bra and the sudden exposure made me feel vulnerable. Clyde softly moaned when he saw my bare breasts exposed.
He used a thumb to rub against a brown nipple.

I pulled his head towards my boobs and he knew what I wanted. His mouth circled around my nipple. His mouth was soft and warm just like I imagined. He sucked one nipple and played with the other.

"Oh Clyde."

"Yes baby"

He took off my panties and touched me there. I whimpered.

"So wet." Clyde murmured. "I love your scent." He said inhaling deeply. "I want to taste you."

I quivered as I imagine his soft lips on my pussy. He dragged me forward, his head was between my legs. His mouth touched my pussy. I gasped grabbing his hair.

I felt his warm mouth on my vagina. His mouth sucked and his tongue licked.

I sobbed. I felt like I was going to die.

He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes while licking his lips like he just drank something sweet. I hummed.

A long finger slipped into my vagina. "Ah so juicy." He moved in and out. I moved along with him trembling and sobbing.

"That's right baby. Cum for me." He moaned. His gaze was dark with desire. I moaned feeling my vagina contracts. An orgasm hit me and I collapsed into the chair.

Sweat rolled down my sides. Clyde winced as he moved away from me, I saw a huge bulge poking against his pants. I watched in awe as he unbuckled his belt and brought out his dick from his boxers. He was huge and his penis stood erect.

He wrapped a hand around his penis and began moving. I watched as Clyde masturbated in front of me and it was the hottest thing ever.

His face twitched and I watched as he came, his semen spraying a bit on the car seat.

"Fuck." I cussed as I felt my vagina throbbing again. I grabbed my dress, hastily putting it on, gathering my other belongings to leave.

"Are you still not going to tell me why you broke up?" He asked, his voice laced with a hint of guilt as I reached for the door handle.

"It doesn't matter anyway. You're dating someone else." I winced as I said the last part. He was dating someone else and that someone was my friend.

I opened the car door and quickly got out.

Avoiding Clyde my foot.

✧✧✧