♡BONUS CHAPTER♡

✧✧✧

1 year later

Clyde kissed me, he wrapped his hands around my waist drawing me closer. He's hands roamed all over my body, I slipped my hands under his shirt touching his chest and body.

I love his body. He kissed my ear and I shivered.

"I told you I was going to fuck you blank if you wore that dress publicly." He whispered in my ear.

I moaned. "What are you going to do then if you see what's beneath?"

He raised my short flared dress up and he stiffened. I wore nothing, no panties, no bra. I was totally naked behind the strapless black mini dress I wore.

"Damn." He rubbed my clit. "You must be daring me Soma." He said roughly.

I moaned arching against his finger, his long slim finger entered my pussy. He swirled his finger inside my vagina.

I moaned again, I was so horny.

"This is what you want right?"

"Yes" I breathed out moving along with his finger. "Oh baby."

"Yes love. Tell me what you want." Clyde said as he pulled down my dress so his mouth could access my breast.

I slipped my hands into his pants rubbing his dick. He's penis was so smooth and hard. It stood in his black jeans.

"I want your dick inside my pussy." I told him.

Clyde moaned and spanked my ass. "I love your foul mouth." He bent down a little and gave me a sweet kiss.

Then he lifted me up with his hands and held me against the wall of the toilet. He slipped into me. He moaned as I rode against his.

I could feel him getting near, he fucked me harder and faster.

He suddenly pulled out spilling his cum against my stomach.

"We must have a thing with female toilets." I said as we wiped off.

He smirked. "What can I do when you keep turning me in public spaces."

I smiled and drew my dress up. Suddenly he pulled me into his arms, he lifted my chin up with a finger and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you."

I blushed looking down. "I love you too."

As we left the toilet we bumped into a lady coming in, she looked at Clyde in surprise probably wondering if she had entered the right toilet.

Clyde and I laughed.

We joined the group we came with, Kelvin gave me a knowing look. His girlfriend Diana was visiting, she sat beside him and they were all lovey-dovey. They've been coping with the long distance, visiting each other at intervals. I was impressed.

"Can't you keep your hands off each other for a minute?" Mira said looking at us amused. She brought a guy named Alex as her date, she still wasn't stable with guys.

"What are you talking about?" I said feigning ignorance.

"There's a hickey on your neck duh." Brenda said and took a sip from her lemonade. Her boyfriend Ash short for Ashley had his arm around her shoulders. They've been seeing each other for four months now and they seemed to like each other very much.

I glared at Clyde and he winked. He leaned in with a whisper. "You're mine."

I could never get enough of this boy.

✧✧✧