Chapter 4

"Naruto!!!!" Sasuke yelled as he ran around to look for the blob of sunshine. "Uchiha-sama! Stop looking for the demon." Sasuke growled. How can they be treating him all high and mighty?! Naruto should be the one being treated like a royal! Naruto was the one that brought him back. He risked his life for it! He deserves it.
"What do you mean? Why do you call him a demon?!"
"Don't you know?" The guy who called him said as a grin slowly spread across his face. He can ruin Naruto's life even more. The demon doesn't deserve any friends. Rookie 9 came over as they saw Sasuke standing around with some random villager. "What the f* are you doing Sasuke?!" Kiba yelled. "Where is Naruto?!"
"Stop looking for the demon! He pranked everyone and almost got my pregnant wife killed!"
"When?"
"Just now." The villager lied. None of the villagers had seen Naruto for the past few weeks. It was worth it. Seeing the genin's face change from concern about the demon to a slight scowl at the small boy's actions. "Looks like he is back to his old self." Ino said. "Is your wife alright?"
"Yes. Thank you for your concern... Well I gotta go now to check on my wife."
"Okay. Bye."
Naruto watched the entire thing on top of the hokage monument. He sat between two spikes of the fourth hokage's head. Is the village really that stupid to not realise the connect between him and the fourth? They look like an exact replica of each other, excluding the fact that Naruto has whiskers like marks on his cheeks. The village is stupid to think he is stupid not to realise that. Well, even Shikamaru the lazy genius didn't figure that out... So... I guess Naruto can't blame them. It doesn't matter anyways. Nobody cares. See Kurama, I told you. They don't care. They're just concern for a while because I'm injured and now that they think I'm back to my old self they wouldn't care any more.
What?! Please! Don't! Stop acting like that idiot! Please! Don't make yourself suffer by acting like someone you're not!
Then WHO AM I??!!!!
... I, I-
I'm sorry Kurama. I'm sorry for yelling at you. Naruto whispered as he hugged his knees closer, even though it is agitating his wound, he doesn't care.
Noooo! Don't apologise you didn't do anything wrong!
Everything I do is wrong Kurama.
No it's not!
It is... I'm not going to try change their hearts anymore. I'll continue acting till the day I die.
Kurama stayed silent. He doesn't know how to reply to the sad blob of sunshine that no longer sunshine. Naruto just fakes everything. The poor kid believes that the only way he'll gets happiness even if it's only a tiny bit. What do I have to do to help him? Please tell me how to help him shinigami... Please... He won't be alive if I don't try help him now. He'll get killed by those people he is trying to protect. Stupid fourth! How dare he thinks a kid can be hailed a hero just because the kyuubi is sealed in him! Kurama thought to himself. It literally destroyed Naruto's life! He left Naruto parentless and alone and to carry the biggest and hardest burden anyone can ever carry. No one has ever had to carry such a burden. Naruto's the first and he even vowed to make sure no one does carry burdens as heavy as his. He helped Gaara realise that life isn't about killing to survive. That there are people around him that he can protect and love, and to discover that his siblings love him and will protect him.
He helped Neji realise that life wasn't about fate or destiny. It's how you shape your future and that you can change your fate or destiny. He allowed Kiba a rival to train harder to catch up with. Not that Naruto realises that, the blond boy doesn't realise just how strong he is nor does he realise his influence on others.
But they don't care. They can't see how much he is hurting and is always thinking about the bad of him not the good and all the things he has done for them and the village. This village is pathetic. Kurama spat out to himself, not wanting to wake the sleeping blond. The blond had fell on his side in exhaustion. He was shaking from the cold but there was nothing Kurama can do but wait for someone to find the small shaking blond and hope that it isn't some villagers.