Chapter 13

Their mission finished smoothly and they emerged with a surprise. Neji and Tenten are dating, so is Lee and Sakura. Sasuke still had a feeling that something was very wrong. It was literally screaming alarms at him to do something. The problem is... He just doesn't know what is wrong nor does he know what to do. Just keep an eye on Naruto. Sasuke thought to himself, he was so lost in his own thoughts he didn't notice someone was in front of him until he accidentally bumped into that person. "I'm so sorry." Sasuke apologised as he helped the girl up. They stared at each other when their eyes met. It felt like electricity shot through them both and they both felt the blood rushing towards their head, making their cheeks turn red and their ears to flush.
"Hi. I'm Koyoki." She said timidly.
"Sasuke Uchiha... Um, would you like to go out for dinner with me? I would like to formally apologise for my action."
"Um, yeah. I would like that." Koyoki said, smiling at Sasuke. She's beautiful.
"I'll pick you up at 6 is that alright?"
"Yes." She said as she took out a pen and gestured for Sasuke to give her his hand so she can scribble her address for him. She gave him a quick peck to the cheek before she took off. Sasuke stood there, shock, before a smile soon spread across his and he started walking home to prepare for his date.
Naruto sat on the tree with a smile gracing his face. "Looks like Sasuke is settled. I don't have to do anything about him then." Naruto whispered to himself before he jumped off and went to look for Hinata. Kiba had told him he loves Hinata and doesn't know how to ask her. He has the same problem as everyone else, they're all afraid they would destroy the friendship they had.

"Hinata!" Naruto greeted enthusiastically, waving his arm to get her attention. "N-Naruto-kun." Hinata stuttered a little, her face covered with a deep red blush.
"Walk with me. I wanna ask you some questions."
"S-sure." Naruto ignored all the glares and whispers sent his way while he asked Hinata the questions he has asked Neji and Tenten. She had also admitted that she thinks Kiba is pretty fun to be around. When they rounded a corner, Naruto discreetly tripped Hinata so that she would fall into Kiba before he took off quickly so they can have their moment and Kiba can make his move.
Sai had made a move to ask Ino out after a small talk with Naruto. Choji finally gathered up some courage to ask Ayame out after Naruto, again, had a chat with him. Shino, surprisingly, also asked a girl out. They were brought together when Shino had saved her from falling when she was trying to get her cat from the tree. He had been talking with Naruto when that happened. It seems Naruto is just lucky to be walking anywhere and then having girls falling for his comrades so that he doesn't need to worry about them not having anyone for them. Shikamaru also get kicked in the backside to stop being that lazy that he isn't willing to ask Temari out. Everyone already knew they had something for each other, shikamaru just has to make it official by asking her out on a date.
Now the only one left without a girlfriend is our poor little broken sunshine. Kakashi was brought together with a beautiful woman that he had met once a long time ago by fate, or should I say by Naruto's luck. Naruto had been waking with Kakashi when Kakashi got distracted that he bumped into the woman. Kurenai was already engaged with Asuma. Maito Gai already had a wife. Tsunade is surprisingly dating Jiraiya. Shizune was hanging with Naruto when they were playfully shoving each other and Naruto purposely shoved her into a handsome man before running away.
Are you feeling happy now kit? Kurama asked gently, knowing how much effort Naruto had put in to make everyone have a partner. Very. Thank you for supporting me Kurama.
It's my pleasure kit. Just so you know, I love you my child.
Thank you. Naruto thought as he slumped to the ground, tired. It had taken him a week to get everyone paired up as quickly as possible before anything had happened to him.