Chapter 1 - A hero's beginning

Hey guys, I'm so excited to start this story. I had this story in mind for a while, I debating if I should or shouldn't write this out since I suck at writing stories or in general.

I just wanna give you guys a heads up that this is my very first time writing a fanfic so don't expect to much from me.

<><><><><>

3rd POV

It was a bright and sunny day in the city of Orario, but for one boy it was the beginning of his dream. A dream to become an adventurer, a hero, a light of hope that when people can see him all their fears are wiped away with his presence alone and that boy was Micheal Fos.

Micheal was amazed by the city of Orario, He heard many stories from this place by the people that visited the village orphanage, He was always amazed by the stories and he would always have dreams of being a adventurer, joining a strong, a loving familia but to actually be here in Orario made him believe that his dream could actually become true.

Micheal walked up to a middle aged woman that was selling fruits "Excuse me miss, Do you know by chance where I can find the guild?" Micheal asked.The fruit vendor looked down to see a little boy looking up at her with a determine look on his face, She could only smile at the sight in front of her "Yes I do young man, All you have to do is continue down this down this street and the guild will be on the right, You can't miss it". The lady said with a smile. "Thank you miss" was the only thing the fruit vendor heard before Micheal was lost in the crowd.

Time skip - 5 minutes

Micheal was finally in front of the Guild hall

Micheal was finally in front of the Guild hall. He was so amazed with the amount of adventures that were present at the guild. Micheal finally made his was inside the Guild, He walked up to one of the female employee.

Guild Employee - POV

"Excuse me I would like to become an adventurer". I looked around and I couldn't find the owner of the voice. "Down here miss, I might be small but I'm not that small". I looked down and all I could see is a mop of blond hair and below that were bright blue eyes.

" Hello sir how can I help you?", I questioned the boy "I want to become an adventurer!" The boy replied, " I see. I need you to answer all the questions on this piece of paper to the best of your ability" I handed the boy the paper and a pen. He walked towards a table and started to fill the paper.

Small Time skip-

"I'm done miss." I looked up and saw the boy with the paper in his hand trying his best to pass it over to me, I  took the paper a looked over it, Micheal Fos, Age 10 from a small village. "So Micheal you want to become an adventurer, right?" I asked Micheal

Micheal - POV

"Yup!, I always wanted to become an adventurer" I told the guild employee with a smile on my face. "I see, I'll let you know when a familia is willing to have an interview with you. Make sure you come back everyday so you don't miss a chance to meet with a famillia, you got that?" The employee ask, all I could do is nod my head.

Time skip - 2 weeks

It's been 2 weeks since I applied to join a familia and I haven't been offered an interview with any familia. I was starting to lose hope on becoming an adventurer, I've been sleeping on one of the benches in front of the Guild to make sure I didn't miss the opportunity to join the familia but it seem like a wasted effort.

I don't know why but tears began to form at the corner of my eyes, maybe it was the frustration I felt or maybe the hope I once held began to dwindle maybe it could be both.

I began to think I should make my way be to the village and quit on this dream. A dream.... That's all this is a dream of a naive little boy thinking he could become an adventurer...... a hero for the people.

I began to make my way towards the gate of Orario until "Hey kid" A voice called out, I looked in the direction of where the voice came from and I was an old man with gray hair and facial hair.

" Is there something I can help you with, sir?" I asked the old man, " Nothing really I just wanted to know why you have such a sad face" The old man asked me. Tears started to fall down my face as I replied to the old man " Wanted to become an adventurer a hero... a hero that can give hope to people with just my presence it self. That's why I came here to join a familia to make my dream come true but it will never be come true. I waited outside of the Guild for 2 weeks sleeping on the benches to make sure I didn't miss my chance with having an interview with a familia but it never happened and it will never happen!" I yelled with my tears hitting the floor.

I felt a hand on each shoulder, I look up and seen it was the old man. He looked at me with a small smile on his face, " how about you join my familia, I can't have a future hero give up before his adventure begins." He smiled down on me "But what about your god? What happens if your god doesn't accept me?" I asked, He laughed " Trust me son, he would love to have you in him familia, follow me I'll take you to see him right now" He took me by my hand and we began to walk down the street to meet his god.

<><><><><>

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter