Chapter 3 - The dungeon

Micheal POV

It's the next day from when Zeus gave me his blessing. Zeus told me to go to his office once I've eaten breakfast so he could give me the gear I'll need and to introduce me to the person who will take me to the dungeon and who will teach me all I'll need to know about the dungeon.

I was making my way towards the familia's dining room so I could get something into my stomach, On my way towards the dining room I seen a lot of my familia members and I was shocked by the amount of members Zeus had in his familia, I reached the dining room, I seen that there were a few maids giving out made plates towards the adventurers I walked towards one of the maids "Excuse me, can I get a plate please?" the maid looked at me with a suspicious "I'm a new member miss" I told her with a little worried, Her face went from suspicion to realization "Ohh your the new member lord Zeus told us about, I'm so sorry I didn't know" She gave me a plate after realizing who I was. I thanked her, I moved towards an empty chair away from the other adventurers so I could eat my food.

Small time skip

After the delicious breakfast, I made my way towards Zeus's office so I was told.

After a short time I was finally in front of his office I knocked then I heard a voice telling me to come in, But when I open the door I seen the most intimidating man I even seen in my life. A tall man with black knight armor with a Maroon oak colored cap on his back with the Zeus familia symbol on it but the most intimidating part was his face, he had dark brown hair and had scars over his face, I could see that he had a helmet on his right hand assuming he would have the helmet on when he's in battle or in the dungeon, He also had a very large red sword.

 A tall man with black knight armor with a Maroon oak colored cap on his back with the Zeus familia symbol on it but the most intimidating part was his face, he had dark brown hair and had scars over his face, I could see that he had a helmet on h...

" Micheal you came just in time, I was talking to Zald here that he would be taking you to the dungeons and he would help you get register as an adventurer of my familia with the guild.I hope you don't mind that I shared you state page with Zald here, I thought it would make since for him to know since he would be teaching you." Zeus told me "I don't mind him knowing at all lord Zeus" I responded "Lord Zeus? what happened with the "old man" name?", "I didn't think that would appropriate to keep calling you "old man" since I found out that you're a god and especially my god" I told him. He just nodded his head in agreement. "Well here's your gear and the both of you could get to know each other on the way to the guild and the dungeon." Zald nodded his head then looked at me " I will wait for you in the front of the estate" Zald told me before leaving the office. I looked at Zeus, He only nodded his head before I went to my room to put on the gear given to me.

 I looked at Zeus, He only nodded his head before I went to my room to put on the gear given to me

(You don't have the cap on the armor)

<><><><><>

3rd POV

Zald and Micheal were making there way to the guild so Micheal can be register as an adventurer in the Zeus Familia, Micheal looked towards Zald "May I asked you a question Mr.Zald?" Micheal asked, "You can and you can also drop the "Mr" part it makes me feel older then I am" Zald told "What level are you? Lord Zeus told me that he would get one of his strongest adventurers to come with me?", "I'm level 7, and Zeus is correct I am one of the strongest adventurer in his familia and also in Orario as well" He told Micheal,Micheal could only look at Zald with amazement and respect for being so strong. Zald spoke up " I seen your state paper, I have to say you have quite an amazing skill and to go with such a skill you also have great magic spells as well. It seems like we made it to the guild" Zald told Micheal.

Micheal and Zald made there way into the Guild, Micheal made his way towards the women he first spoke to while Zald waited for him." Hi miss, I finally joined a familia" Micheal spoke with excitement, the women looked at Micheal "You did I don't remember a familia asking you to join, With family did you join?", Micheal pointed at Zald then spoke " I joined that Zeus familia miss!"He told her, The guild employee look at where Micheal pointed at and surely enough Zald was there looking at them both, Zald only nodded his head in affirmation.The guild employee was surprise but started the paper work for him ether way and had her self be his adviser.

Micheal POV

After the guild employee finished the paper work Zald and my self went down the dungeon, I was so excited to finally become an adventurer and to finally go into the dungeon then Zald spoke braking me out of the my thought " Before we get started I'll have to tell you the basic, there are 4 monsters that spawn in the first 4 floors and they are Kobold, Goblin's, Jack Bird and Dungeon Lizard's they are all relatively easy to kill especially the goblin's that all you'll need to know for now about the monsters now the stones, they drop from almost every monster in the dungeon you will need to collect to trade them on at the guild for coins, there are items that monsters can drop by chance some items are rarer then other drops and the value is different by the item and finally the dungeon is a living thing and we the adventurers are parasites in it's body, so the dungeon will try it's best to kill you so never let your guard down because it will use that against you, you understand Micheal?", " I understand" I responded " I know that you have no experience in fight monsters and have no swordsmanship so just go by your insect and do what your body and mine tells you okay, I'll teach you swordsmanship when tomorrow but today I just want to see what you could do with any fighting style. " Zald told me, I only nodded as we finally made it to the first floor.