Chapter 4

3rd POV

Micheal and Zald where making there way around the first floor trying to find a monster for Micheal, Zald wanted the first monster to be a goblin since they are considered one of the weakest of all the monsters. And it seem like the dungeon agreed with Zald since not even a second later a lone goblin appeared in front of them

"Alright Micheal, This is going to be your first so I can see where your skills are, I don't expect you to kill the goblin with ease or quickly and I don't want you to do so either, Just take your time and if I see that you're going to lose the fight I'll step in understood?", Micheal only nodded in understanding.

Micheal stepped in front of Zald and got in a stance he seen an adventurer did when he visited the orphanage. Legs apart, both hands on the sword in front of him while taking long and deep breaths to keep his nerves calm. Micheal waited for the goblin to charge at him and he didn't have to wait long, The goblin charged at him with a small stone dagger in it's right hand. Micheal waited for the goblin to get in reached for him to attack, the goblin got close enough and Micheal swing his sword but the goblin was able to dodge his swing. Micheal continued to swing at the goblin but the goblin either dodge the attacks or blocked them, Micheal realized if he continued to attacked as he was he would just tire him self out so he took a few steps back to think of a plan to win this fight.

Micheal looked around and notice that the goblin was close to the dungeons wall. If he was able to back the goblin to the wall he could limit it's movement and may be able to get a good slash to kill it.

Micheal stepped forward to engaged the goblin once again. He started to swing at the goblin but this time he started to swing his sword in certain way to make sure the goblin gets pushed back, he continued to swing until he got the goblin where he wanted it to be. Back against the wall no where to go or dodge this was the end for the goblin, Micheal swing his sword for the last time cutting the goblin in half killing it and taking his first victory in the dungeon.

Zald was impress with Micheal's performance, at first Zald was quite disappointed with the way Micheal started fighting, using all bronze and no brain but he was happily surprised when Micheal started to use both bronze and brain. He truly believed in Micheal, If given the proper training he would be able to surpass him and everyone else in Orario. Just thinking about Micheal's potential gave him goosebumps and a lust to have a duel with him.

"Nice work Micheal, When brute force didn't work you used your brain, not many adventurers will used their their brains if normal force didn't work they'll just use more force. That brain of your's is gonna be what keeps you and your party alive in the dungeon." Zald told Micheal, Micheal could only nodded with a smile on his face by the praise and the advice he told him.

"That will be it for the dungeon today. You wont improve much if you don't have a fighting style so before we come here again I'm going to teach you the basic's of my style and hope you could make your own style from mine, do you understand?" Zald spoke, "Yes I understand" Micheal responded.

<><><><><>

Time skip 2 weeks

Micheal have been trained by Zald for the pass 2 weeks and to say that Micheal improved would would be an understatement, He had mastered the basics that Zald tough him and made his own sword style with the help of Zald with small adjustments that only an experience swordsman can help with and he had a little training with his magic but it wasn't much. Zald was thinking of having Micheal go to the dungeon with himself so he could see how well he'll do and so he can finally start leveling up.

Micheal and Zald relationship began to blossom in the 2 weeks, Micheal started to see Zald as a uncle and started to call him "Uncle Zald" or just "Uncle",Zald didn't mind at all, He liked Micheal enough that Zald would spend time with him teaching him how to cook, since he is know for being a great cook.

Micheal POV

Location: Outside the dungeon

I am currently waiting for uncle so we could both make our may into the dungeon, lucky for me I didn't have to wait too long as I seen uncle making his way towards me. "Are you ready" uncle asked, I nodded my head and with that we made our may towards the first floor. We finally arrived to the first floor "The reason we're here is because you are good enough to be here with the skills you have, the other reasons are, you need experience fighting monsters and you need to start leveling up. So I'll be coming with you every time until I believe you're strong enough to come down here alone.". Everything he said made since in my mind, I also agreed that I shouldn't be left alone even if it's the first floor.

We walked around for a while looking for monsters I could fight. "Micheal over there, I see a few Kobold's" I looked in the direction Zald pointed and seen 3 of them. I moved into my battle stance I made with the help of Zald, The stance is meant to be aggressive and quick.

The three Kobold's made there way towards me, I keep my stance and waited for one of them to enter my range of attack, once a Kobold did I swung downwards and I was able to kill it easy, I followed up with the other 2, I did a wide swiping motion ...

The three Kobold's made there way towards me, I keep my stance and waited for one of them to enter my range of attack, once a Kobold did I swung downwards and I was able to kill it easy, I followed up with the other 2, I did a wide swiping motion with my sword killing both of them in one motion.

I looked behind to see uncle with a smile on his face, he gave me a node so we both continued to hunt some monsters.

small time skip

Uncle and I were making our way back to the estate, After I spent most of the day hunting monsters while uncle Zald gave me pointers in where I should improve and tips on how to kill monsters more easily, I was even able to make it to the 6th floor . Uncle told me when we get to the estate Zeus would update my states to see how much I've improve with all the monsters I killed and the boost that my skill gave me.

It didn't take to long for us to arrive at the estate and we both immediately went to Zeus's office, " Lord Zeus, were back from the dungeon" I open the door followed by uncle, Zeus looked up from what he was doing to see me and uncle "I can see that, I hope everything went well?" Zeus asked, "Yes, everything went well, uncle Zald told me that you were going to update my states to see how my skill affects my states?" I asked Zeus, Zeus only nodded.

I was sitting on the ground once again Zeus and uncle were behind me. Zeus began the process of updating my states once it was over everyone in the room was surprise to see my states even my self.

<><><><><>

Status paper:

Name Micheal Fos

Familia: Zeus familia

Level: 1

Strength: I 0 -> H 126

Endurance: I 0 -> H 103

Dexterity: I 0 -> H 117

Agility: I 0 -> I 96

Magic: I 0 -> I 55

Magic:

Angelic trinity (Takes all 3 magic slots)

Slot 1: Angelic enhancement

Slot 2: Angelic shield

Slot 3: Angelic aura

Skill:

Angelic hero

<><><><><>