1

'Perhaps I'm the one who survived but never lived'.

When did I started to think it?
Lately? a few minutes ago? or i just started now. I don't know.

Suddenly this thoughts cross to my mind. to stop the leakage that causes flooding, you have to fill the holes. But what if that's not gonna work? I was thinking if life gets sucks why not sucking it expertly?

Not an popular opinion but if suffering won't stop why not we should be the one who'll stop? I mean we can wait till night pass by, before it end all and say goodbye.

I don't know what to do, all i want is just to freeze everything for a moment. The raindrops continued to fall as it reunited with my tears, but I didn't bothered to step my feet, I felt numb.

I'm just stunned at my site. I don't care if I might struck by lightning that cracking or hit by the cars.

The elements combine, the water, wind and rain, a symphony, Mother Nature's music reigns.
As the wind begins to howl, The trees are shaking as if to break, it sway as breezes play, among the limbs and leaves, The raindrops fall and hit the leaves, The lightning cracks and flashes back, a beautiful streak of light, which gives a view to those fortune few. Thunder are rumbling a few seconds more, as angry clouds do roll.

In the middle of road, I, was standing. didn't bothered those people struggling to seek a shelter and doing everything to be unreadable.

I'm just standing dumfounded in the middle of the road, the cars are continued to pass and go to their different destination.

To my surprised, I found my self dragged by someone whom i don't know.

When I looked at my side, a knotted brows of a guy I'm not familiar with was the first view come up to mine.

"Are you deaf! or something?!" I just stared with his mad eye, wait. Is he's mad? but why? am I just being pathetic again if I'll think that he's mad because I was almost hit by the car, but why? why would he care about me if i really got hit of that bullshit car. he didn't even know me.

I didn't answer and just get up in my own instead, i trynna ignore him but to my surprised i felt his warm hand took my wrist.

"take this." he put an umbrella on my hand, i stunned blankly. a genuine smile formed on his lips before he run away from me.

'If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.'

i read in my mind a motivational quotes which is printed of the umbrella with a happy emoji on the side.

I sigh. Useless, what is the purpose of using it when I'm all wet already. Patawa!

"Umuwi ka rin!" As usual. a irritating voice of my mother welcomes me, i didn't listen and tried to escape by her hurtful words.

"Bastos kang bata ka!" She grabbed my wrist, as i turned, a warm palm slap on my face by her hand.

"What a rebel, tutulad ka rin sa ate mo?!" Sigh. I wipe my tears, i looked at her with my emotionless eyes. I'm tired and numb, can't i just rest for a moment?

"I'll change my clothes." She raised her eyebrows, i left and didn't let her to say something again.

Dumiretso ako sa banyo ng kwarto ko.