4

Weekend's passed, and all i did was staring at the ceiling in my room.

My parents didn't know that i almost died because of what occurred in these past few days, I just told them that I'm not feeling well and that's why Ate brought me to hospital, they only thought that I had a fever.

I remembered what they said to me after they knew that I'm sick.

"Kakalakwatsa mo yan! kaya nagkakasakit ka!"

"Buti at lagnat lang ang inabot mo at di kapa namatay!"

"Sabihin mo lang kung gusto mo ng mamatay tutuluyan kita!"

"Palibhasa palamunin na nga may gana pang magkasakit, dagdag gastos!"

"Tatanga tanga wala pang kwenta..."

My sister always called me to check if ever i did anything again.

I closed my eyes as i heard the deafening sounds of the ringtone on my phone again.

"Pshh... What?" I heard a sigh of relief on the other line.

"I just wanted to know if you're fine" Sigh...

Silence fills...

"Have you eaten?" She suddenly ask

"Not yet"

"You should eat then you have to take your medicine properly and..." I cut her off.

"Yeah. I know, I know, I'll eat later I just don't enjoy the food right now." I heard her sigh...

I took the little sanrio from the table in side and play it in my hand, I'm still lying in bed.

"Did you take your medicine well? How's your feeling? Did they scolded you again?" I stared at my dark ceiling.

"I'm tired I'm sleepy, I need to rest... I gotta end the call bye!" I said to avoid her questions

"Wai--" I cut her off.

I put the phone on the table in my side.

I stared at my dark ceiling and i next toured my eyes in the four corners of my messy room, I was put in this situation again, I know my grades are dropping because I'm skipping school these days. I'm constantly feeling nauseous again, turning back to my bad habits, and hardly anything brings me joy anymore.

Sigh... I bit my nails as what i used to everytime I'm thinking something.

I came back to reality when I heard a deafening knock on my door.

I stood and get up from my bed and walked towards the door to open it.

As I opened the door the raises eyebrows of my mom was the first front i glimpsed.

She looked at me from head to foot with her raising eyebrows after she say something.

"Gusto mong magpakamatay sa gutom?" She still raised her eyebrows as if she just being forced to came here and invite me.