2

Cally's Pov

I stared at her beautiful face, I never thought i could stare at her face like this. She found peace when she's sleeping, i gently touch her forehead that seems like she's a porcelain perfection, my softened finger went to her lips, I have desire not but to stay with her in this position.

I want to freeze everything and just admire her beautiful face like a greek or norse goddess, her eyes, her mouth, her facial structure. her beautiful white soft skin, i admire it so much, i want to feel it in my hands, fingers, my skin. she's like an angel that given by God, I wanna feel how it feels like to touch a likeness of God's creation.

But i can't do nothing, her eyes couldn't even gaze into mine, her beautiful eyes that holds a lot of heavy feeling, her emotionless eyes that hiding a lot of secret battles on her life, if only I could do anything to took her sadness away from her, I will. I want to wept her tears by my softened fingers, and embrace her in cold by my warm arms.

I remembered what happened lately that almost can lose her from me.

I was walking in the road, to look for her.

"babaeng yun din talaga, bakit kailangang biglaan pang tumakbo" I murmured.

Napakamot ako sa batok, i don't know where to find her, I'm just worrying if she might try to end herself again. ano rin bang pumasok sa utak ko at pinilit ko pang ibigay sakanya ang beer just for our little interaction.

I'm Cally, and yes I'm inlove with that girl who didn't even care about my existence.

I saw her first in our school, we've been classmates since when we're grade seven but took a different sections in the next grades, I don't know if she just forgotten me or she really doesn't know who am i.

It was a third week of class when she transfered unto our school, she entered in our room with a emotionless face, she always wear a headset that made me wonder if is she's good at singing since hindi ko pa napansing sinasabayan nya ang kanta.

It starts with curiosity turns out into interest, I started to ask about her informations, where she lives and I even follow her thru their house to make sure that she came safe.

I noticed that she's so obsessed at studying she's the top one on our room that made my girl classmate hate her which is Dara, because she replaced her into that position, I always keep my eyes on her to make sure that Dara wouldn't do anything bad to her.

One day because of jealousy Dara planned to have a revenge on her for putting her in the top two, but i didn't let that thing happened, after she can do anything i reported that to our Dean to prevent the bad things that will happens to her.

But i thought i really prevented the coming problem on her life, until a fake pictures of her with a edit nudes spread unto our campus, and i witness how she handled with that challenge, I witness how she run unto the comfort room and cried a lot. I thought she couldn't survive of those sorrow, but then, i saw her again trying to stand and wiped her tears alone, which made me fall for her even deeper..

I know she's fighting a silent battles alone, i see it on her eyes, i see how she's exhausted and tired, i wanted to comfort her and cheer but she always didn't allow someone to interrupt her, she never let her guard down, she's always afraid to trust. I wanted to tell her that how strong she is, i wanted to assure her that I'm proud for her, I wanted to tell her that I love her for being she is, I wanted to tell her that having a terrible life isn't the reason to end your self because that's the reason why I love her even harder.