~One~

"WHAT!!!" A girl shouted while standing up, everyone in the library stared at her. But when the librarian glared at her, she sat back down and leaned in, whispering to the two boys and girls sitting around her.

"Are you sure?" She confirmed and they two nodded. She sighed heavily and asked, "So now, what did you guys plan?" She asked them, and the guy answered, "I think we should blackmail them!" He said but got a smack on his shoulder from the other girl.

"Shut up Felix! No, I think we shouldn't do anything. They are our professors and it's their life. They can do whatever they want." Said the other girl shrugging her shoulders and Felix rolled his eyes at her reply. "C'mon Krystal, don't be so boring! Yn you say what we should do." He asked Yn and she just laid her head on the table, shaking her head. They both looked at her confused before she spoke.

"I don't wanna commit any more sins now!" She said and covered her face with her palms. "So you took that seriously!", Krystal asked her and she raised her head, her cheeks flushed pink recalling the words.

"C'mon Yn! She must have said casually!" Felix said, but Yn shook her head. "No, it wasn't casual! She said that it's my age now to get married, and she also said that she'll find me my prince charming!" Yn said with a light pink shade on her cheeks. Felix and Krystal just shook their heads hearing her silly talk.

"You aren't even nineteen yet!" Krystal said and she nodded when Felix spoke. "But it's not confirmed now. Let's not jump to conclusions. Also if it's true, we are here to protect you. If they force you just tell us and we'll handle it. Just don't waste your life Yn for someone else's happiness."

Krystal looked at him shocked before saying. "Lee Felix is talking maturely for the first time. Miracle!" She said before diving back into her book. Felix just glared at her before starting to scroll down his phone quietly and Yn also started reading back, or more like started passing her time.

They walked home together in the evening, had dinner upon reaching their homes, and prepared for the next day before going to sleep.

. . . . . . .

Unlike other days, the Park family was having their dinner, but it was tranquil and serious. Jimin was eating quite, frustration dripping from his face. The spoon was held tight in his hands. Everyone sighed, continuing their dinner.

"What happened, son?" Mr. Park asked his son. Jimin raised his head and glanced at him. He shook his head, digging back into his meal. He nodded and glanced at his wife. She was worried for her son. They knew something was wrong and he wouldn't tell easily.

"I'm done!" Jimin said, standing up and going to his room. The rest looked at his back and continued their dinner.

. . .

Mr. Park was sitting on the bed reading a magazine, while Mrs. Park was doing her night routine. Suddenly, she turned to him and asked.

"Do you have any idea what must have happened to him?" She asked him. He kept the magazine down and shook his head. She sighed and turned back to the mirror. "He is disturbed lately, I am worried!" Mrs. Park said Mr. Park nodded, focusing back on his magazine. He then again kept it down and went near his wife.

"I think you should go and talk to him!" Mr. Park said while keeping his one hand on her shoulder. Mrs. Park looked at him through the mirror. She thought for a while before nodding. She stood up and went towards Jimin's room.

. . .

Jimin was lying on his bed, glancing at the ceiling. He was in deep thought when someone knocked on the door. He flinched a little, glanced at the door, and allowed the person to come in. Mrs. Park walked in, and Jimin immediately sat up. She sat beside him and smiled at him while he gave her a faint smile.

"What happened, Mom, something serious?" He asked her, and she said. "I came here to look after you like I do every time!" She said in her soft voice. Jimin understood her and laid his head on her lap. She caressed his hair while Jimin closed his eyes, and a lone tear escaped his eye. Mrs. Park sighed knowing the reason.

"Tell me the matter son!!" She requested him, and he sighed. "I saw her, with a guy!...." Jimin said, his voice low. Mrs. Park's eyes became watery watching her son in this state. "Son..."

Jimin cut her off. "She is h-happy after ruining me, m-mom!" Jimin's voice cracked. He snuggled more in his mother's lap. She kept caressing his hair and he cried silently. Mrs. Park then made him sit up, wiped his tears, and cupped his face. "Forget her son, try to move on!" She said. Jimin sniffed and nodded. "I tried everything, Mom, b-but she again comes in front of m-my eyes!!" Jimin said, complaining like a baby. He hugged her and she hugged him back.

No one knew that the cold and rude CEO could behave like this in front of his mother. This is his real self. He always pretended to not care about anything, but the truth is, he cared the most. Even after getting the title of the 'Coldest CEO', he still behaved like a small child in front of his mother, sharing his pain with her. Her embrace gave him comfort which he lacked for a year.

"Son, I think you should.... get married!!" Mrs. Park said. Jimin pulled back and looked at her, his eyes red and nose a shade of light pink. He sniffed and shook his head. "No m-mom! I don't want to go through the same!!" He said, again laying his head on her lap. Mrs. Park sighed. "Son, at least try!" Mrs. Park requested. "Mom, you know I am not interested in all these after that!" He said, his voice a bit cold. Mrs. Park held his palm and caressed it.

"But not all girls are gold-diggers!.... Firstly, you need to change your opinion about girls. Just because of one girl, you can't judge every single girl. Secondly, at least look for the right person! If you don't find or think that she's the same as your ex-girlfriend, then don't marry her. But at least try to find a good, suitable girl! If not, then for my sake son!" His mother explained to him, and he nodded.

"But mom!" He stopped when he looked into his mother's eyes. There were tears, pain, worry, love, everything in those eyes. He knew he couldn't cause pain to his mother, so he slowly nodded. Mrs. Park smiled and hugged him, and he hugged her back thinking about the same.

"I know my mom is right, but I still can't fully believe it for some reason. I don't want to go through the same pain and heartbreak again. I'm afraid of history repeating itself. However, I will try to give it a chance, for my mom's sake. I will give it a chance this one time. But if things don't work out as I hope, I won't get married. I will make it clear to my parents that I won't settle for something that doesn't feel right to me."

He thought. Mrs. Park then broke the hug and wished him 'Good Night' before placing a peck on his forehead and leaving the room. Jimin again lay on the bed, and he kept thinking about the same and unknowingly fell asleep.

TBC >>>