~Three~

Shin Yn

I descended the stairs, yawning while rubbing my eyes. I saw my appa in the kitchen making breakfast. Suddenly my aunt's words rang in my ear, and I blushed thinking about the same when appa called me.

"Come, dear, good morning!" He smiled and I smiled back. I went to him and hugged him before wishing him back. He then signaled me to sit on the chair. I nodded and sat on the chair. I kept looking at him, thinking about my life with him. He always stood by my side after my mom's death. He plays the double role of being my mother and father at once.

I was five when my mom had a severe accident and died on the spot. I used to cry every day and he used to console me every day. Not a single day went by when he didn't spend time with me along with managing his office. Even now he doesn't forget to bring me chocolates when while comes back home. He's the best appa anyone could demand, and I'm thankful for having him.

I joined my hands and closed my eyes while facing the ceiling, praying for his well-being when I heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw appa smiling at me. He sat on his chair and served us before started eating.

"Appa, can I go out after school with Lix and Krys?" He looked at me and nodded. I squealed before standing up and hugging him. He hugged me back chuckling.

After completing my breakfast, I am now getting ready for school.

I went down and saw appa wearing his shoes, all ready for his office

I went down and saw appa wearing his shoes, all ready for his office. I went towards him when he was done and we both moved out. He dropped me at school before moving to his office. I entered the gate and was immediately pulled by someone. It was none other than Krystal. She dragged me towards my classroom. My eyes widened when I saw the teacher glaring at me. I'm late that means!! Why the hell do I have to watch YouTube shorts till late night???

I cursed myself before smiling at her and moving towards my seat. She just sighed and shook her head before signaling me to sit down and continue with her lecture. It was boring, so I sneakingly took my phone out of my bag and started scrolling through it while keeping my head down.

Suddenly I felt something hit my head. I look up to see the teacher standing near my desk with crossed hands. Other students started laughing silently after watching my expressions. I looked at her and damn!! she was irate.

"OUT!!!" She shouted which made me flinch. I stood up and took my steps towards the door. I turned before exiting and waved at my classmates and teacher.

"Bye, ma'am! Bye, everyone!" I turned back and

*BOOM*

I bumped into the door and fell. The door wasn't closed before! I rubbed my head while looking around and saw everyone's wide eyes and the teacher's done face. "I'M OKAY!!" I yelled and stood up, this time opening the door before moving out.

Finally, I came out of that hell. Studying had never been my cup of tea since high school. I was walking through the corridor when I saw Felix scrolling through his phone while standing outside his class. Yes, we three aren't in the same class. Krystal and I are in one while he is indifferent as he chose another subject.

I whistled to get his attention which I did. He looked up and waved at me. I waved back before moving towards him, and he wrapped his hands around my shoulder before we both started walking.

"Were you also kicked out?" He asked me and I nodded. "Not kicked out! I was scrolling through my phone but ma'am saw and you know the rest." I replied and he hummed. "What to do now?" He asked me. "Let's just bunk today! I'll message Krys that we already left. She'll also come after completing her lecture!" I answered immediately. He seemed convinced as he nodded and we both moved out, not before I messaged krys about today's plan.

We walked to the park which wasn't far. We didn't come to visit the park, but to visit the area near the park. Trust me it's the best and most peaceful place you could find.

 Trust me it's the best and most peaceful place you could find

(Imagine it's a day lol<3)

We both sat on one of the benches kept there. We were laughing and giggling while talking about random things when I got a text. I opened it and it was from Krys,

Krysiii💛:

Ynaa! I have two continuous lectures so I might get late. You and Lix can enjoy it now I'll come a bit late <3

Me:

That's sad bae! But it's okie, come fast :)

Krysiii💛:

Sure!!

I kept my phone down and saw Felix looking at me. "It was Krystal. She said she has two continuous lectures so she'll be late." I said and he groaned. "Why does she study so much?" He said and I chuckled.

We had been a group of four best friends since elementary school, and we were together till high school. But another member, Soobin went abroad after high school so now we three are only here. But we still are in touch with each other and he said he'll come back after his graduation. "Let's buy something to eat. I'm hungry!" It was Felix. I nodded and we both went towards a small cafe there and brought a burger with coke before coming back to our previous positions. We both ate and talked. Soon we finished our meal but now I want an ice cream.

"Lix, bring me an ice cream. You know the flavor!" He nodded before standing up. I waited for a minute before opening my phone and started scrolling again.

"Take!" I looked up and it was Lix. He came early! He had two ice creams so he also bought one for himself. I took one and he sat beside me and we both started eating. I looked at his face and laughed seeing some ice cream on his nose. "You're so clumsy!"

I laughed at him and he too laughed while looking at me. I know I also have some ice cream on my face as we both are the same. I cleaned the ice cream from his nose and he too cleaned mine from my lips while we both were still laughing. Suddenly I felt a stare at me. I looked around and saw no one. But when I looked at front I saw a man staring at us from a far away while sitting in his car. We made a small eye contact from far.His eyes were something I couldn't describe. Suddenly he looked back and again looked at me for a second or two before he drove away from there. Strange!

"What happened?" Lix asked me and I shook my head, looking in the direction where his car left before resuming our fun. After about half an hour, Krystal also came and we had our lunch outside before moving back to our homes.

TBC>>>