~Two~

"Thank you, Mr. Kim! It's a pleasure working with you!" Jimin said, shaking his hands with his business partner cum best friend, Kim Taehyung. "Sure it is, Mr. Park!" Taehyung said and they moved out of the meeting room. Jimin went directly to his cabin, where he found his secretary Mr. Shin arranging the files.

Mr. Shin noticed him and bowed to him before turning back, but he was stopped when Jimin stopped him. "No need to be formal now Shin uncle, we are in private." Jimin said and Mr. Shin smiled at his generous nature. Mr. Shin is a friend of Jimin's father and used to work as his secretary when he was the CEO. However, when Jimin took over, he decided to keep Mr. Shin in the same position because he appreciated his work, dedication, and passion for the job. So, Mr. Shin is still in the same designation as before. Jimin sat on his chair and started checking some mail on his laptop when someone barged in. Jimin looked up and found the person, none other than Kim Taehyung. He shook his head when he saw him sitting on the couch as if he owned the place and continued working.

"Yah! How can you ignore me like this?" Taehyung asked Jimin with a frown painted on his forehead, but Jimin just rolled his eyes and glanced at him. "What do you want, the meeting is over, you may leave!" Jimin said coldly, professionalism dripping from his words which made Taehyung gasp dramatically and abruptly stand up. Meanwhile, Mr. Shin just watched the duo with a small smile lingering on his lips as he had known them and their friendship for a long.

"You don't have any manners! Don't you know how to treat your clients?! Just look at him behaving shameless Shin uncle!..." he said, but Jimin remained silent. "Taehyung, I'm working right now." Jimin said and Taehyung just shook his head and sat opposite Jimin on a chair. "Can we have lunch outside? It's been a long since we hung out together." Taehyung asked him and Jimin looked at him without replying.

"C'mon Jimin, don't be so mean! I'll call Jungkook as well, and we will have a nice lunch together. I saw a new restaurant on my way here. It was near a park and the surroundings were beautiful. We'll go there only!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jimin leaned back on his chair, thinking something. Jimin stood up after thinking for some time, and Taehyung stood up happily. But his smile faded when he heard Jimin. "I have some files pending. Also, Coral Wave's CEO's secretary is coming today evening to discuss something. So, I can't co-" Jimin was cut off when Mr. Shin spoke.

"I'll handle everything here. You should enjoy your time together. Please go, sir!" Mr. Shin spoke with a smile and Taehyung smiled back. But Jimin glared at him and that's when he realized what he said. "I mean Jimin! Go dear, I'll handle it!" Jimin nodded and the duo went out. On their way, Taehyung called Jungkook. After picking him up on the way, the trio went to have lunch together.

Time Skip...

After having their lunch and enjoying themselves, the three moved out and sat inside the car. Jimin sat in the driver seat, Jungkook in the passenger, and Taehyung at the back when suddenly Jungkook spoke. "Hyung, why don't we go have an ice cream?"

He said, pointing at the shop in front, a little far from their car. "You two go, I don't eat ice-creams!" Jimin said and the rest two started requesting him. But finally, they gave up and went to have. Jimin kept sitting inside the car, scrolling through his phone. When suddenly he got a call. So, he stepped out of the car, still on the call. He kept walking in small steps around the car while talking, and Jungkook and Taehyung just enjoyed their ice-creams, talking about nothing in particular.

Park Jimin

After finishing the call, I slid my phone inside his pants pocket and was about to open the door of the car when my eyes fell on the other side of the road. There was a girl around 16 or 17 years of age sitting on a bench near the roadside. I wasn't able to see her face because her head was hung low. She was scrolling down her phone and looked like she was waiting for someone. I was about to look away when I saw a boy approach her with two ice-creams. The girl raised her head and smiled upon seeing him. He smiled back and sat beside her. She took the ice cream and they both started having it while talking and laughing.

I must admit that she is indeed cute by looking at her small face. Her smile is so beautiful... 'Wait! What are you thinking Jimin?! You aren't here for these shits! Just get inside and go back to the company!' I said to myself and finally opened the door without looking in that direction. Taehyung and Jungkook also came at the same time. They sat at their previous places.

"Hyung you should have come with us. The ice cream was so delicious!" I looked at Jungkook's side when he said, but regretted it as my eyes directly landed on those two boys and girls. I saw the boy was wiping the ice cream off her lips and the girl was giggling. I then averted my gaze when Jungkook again spoke.

"What happened, you seem..." A phone ringing sound cut him off. I looked back and saw Taehyung talking on his phone. I again looked in the same direction, and this time my eyes met hers and we made unintentional eye contact from this far away. Her eyes were something that gave me a small ticklish feeling after looking at them. "Let's go back now, I have an urgent work came up!"

Taehyung said bringing me out of my trance and I couldn't stop the urge to look into her eyes one last time before driving away from there....

TBC>>>