~Four~

After 2 days...

Park Jimin

I entered my office, sitting on my chair. Mr. Shin came inside and handed me some files. I took them and started going through them. He also sat on the couch and started preparing the presentation for the meeting that we had next week. This is the meeting which will take our company to great ends and I want it to be 100% in our favor. My rival companies are also preparing their best to get the partnership but I will make sure that my company performs the best. Dad said that he'd also be visiting the building and would help us if we required.

I sighed and started checking the files. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I allowed the person to come in and five-six boys in their new 20s came inside. Mr. Shin stood up after glancing at them and they bowed to us. I nodded and Mr. Shin spoke.

"Mr. Park they are the new interns for this year I informed you about. Their college ended a bit late that's why they joined late. So you have to take their interviews." I nodded as I knew about the interview. "Okay, sit-" I cut off when my phone started ringing. I saw the caller ID and Haeun was calling me. I excused myself and went aside, picking up her call.

"What happened?" I asked her and she giggled first before speaking. "You won't believe oppa! Eomma selected 2 girls' photos out of 10. She is head over heels for your marriage!" She again giggled and I raised my eyebrows. I totally forgot about it "So what?" I asked.

"So nothing! Mom wants you home now. Come asap!" She said and hung up the call in my face. This girl!! I sighed and turned back to the boys who were talking with Mr. Shin. I went near them and said. "Sorry, I need to go there's an emergency. Mr. Shin take their interviews and mail me their resumes I'll see that!" I coldly stated and went out.

Shin Yn

I clapped my hands as I entered my house. Felix copied my actions and Krystal smacked him. They both glared at each other and I sighed looking at their never-ending drama. I sat on the couch and they both also came after bickering for a while. We three looked at each other and busted out laughing. I don't know what they are laughing at but let's laugh who cares anyway. We stopped after a good 5 minutes of laughter and Krystal went into the kitchen to get us water. Meanwhile, I and Lix were taking out books from our bag packs as today we decided to study at my place. I know it won't be studying a fun session instead but let's go with the flow.

"I told you why to study! Let's just watch a movie and take a chill pill naa!!" Felix whined and I smacked his head. He whined more "Even I don't want to study now. Now that you've mentioned movies, let's watch Netflix and enjoy!" I also said and we both sheepishly smiled after seeing Krys glare at us "Come on Kryssi!! Who wants to study now? Let's just enjoy what we got this time" I said whining and showing my puppy eyes hoping she would agree and she did "YEAHHHH!!!" I yelled, standing on the couch and jumping but

*BOOM*

I tumbled onto the floor, landing on my butt. Lix and Krys gazed at me with wide eyes as I sat there, pouting. Suddenly, I burst into laughter, and Lix joined in, but our laughter died down when we noticed that Krystal appeared unresponsive. She gestured for me to get up and join them on the couch, as I was still sprawled out on my long-lost friend floor. As we settled in for our movie evening, I stole a glance at the time and couldn't help but frown. It was time for my dad to come home, but he hadn't arrived yet.

"GUYS WAIT!! I'LL COME BACK IN A MINUTE OKAY!!!" I yelled and ran upstairs without waiting for their replies. I grabbed my phone charger and rushed down. I plugged my phone and waited for it to turn on before calling appa. He picked up after four rings and I immediately spoke.

"DADDA!! ARE YOU OKAY??!! WHY YOU DIDN'T COME IT'S LATE!!! DADDAA!!! YOU THERE??!!!" I yelled and heard him chuckle. He is fine but why he's laughing I was serious right now. "Don't laugh there appa! You know I'm serious" I said and he hummed. "Sorry princess! There was urgent work that's why I will arrive late. Don't worry it will take me one or two hours more. You can call Krystal and Felix there so you won't feel alone."

He said and I giggled. He didn't know they were already there. "They're already here appa!!" I said and he also chuckled before replying an okay and I hung up the call. I turned back and saw Lix and Krys bickering over what movie to watch while playing Tug of War with the TV remote. I went and snatched the remote from them "QUIET!!!!" They flinched and immediately kept a finger on their lips. I nodded and sat in between, scrolling through the movies, and when I found a good one, I played that.

"I don't want to watch this. it looks so boring!" It was Felix. He's always whining. I shook my head and held his ears, pulling them. "WHAT DID YOU say??!! MY MOVIE IS BORING!!! I WILL THROW YOU IN THE HAN RIVER LEE FELIX IF YOU INSULT ME NEXT TIME LIKE THIS!!!! JERK!!!!" I yelled and he vigorously nodded his head. I left his ears and he sat quietly watching the movie.

After the movie had ended, Krystal, who is an amazing cook, delighted us with a scrumptious dinner. It was a heartwarming sight to have Appa join us for dinner and we all had a joyous time together before they bid goodbye for the night. I then retreated to my cozy room for a peaceful night's sleep.

TBC>>>