~Five~

One week later...

"Appa!! stop it now! Have your dinner please!" Yn said whining at her father's behavior. He was skipping his meals and overworked for the past week as some big project was going to the 'Coral Park Corporation'. Everyone was worked up for this project, even Jimin, and that's why he has instructed every employee about the rule, i.e., one mistake and you're fired. "Just a second dear! it's almost done!"

He said while typing on his laptop and she sighed in annoyance. She then kept the plate on the table and sat on the couch in the living room. She huffed and looked around. That's when her eyes fell on her father's phone. She glanced at him who was so focused on his work and the bags under his eyes didn't go unnoticed by her.

An evil idea popped up in her small brain and she picked up his phone, searching for a specific contact in his phone. She glared at the screen when she found the contact she was searching for. She again glanced at her father and left the room without making any noise. After reaching the stairs, she dialed that number and waited for the person to pick up. After two or three rings, the person picked up the phone. She was about to say something but stopped when she heard the voice from the other side.

"Hello!" The person said and she blinked her eyes. She never heard this deep voice. She came out from her thoughts when she again heard the voice. "Hello? Shin uncle?... you there?!"

Yn took a deep breath before speaking. "Hello, mister! I am not Shin uncle, but his daughter. Why did you give my appa so much work? You know he is skipping his meals and doesn't sleep properly? What if his health gets bad?! I am warning you! don't mess with me and give my appa this much work!! You know I am horrible when I'm angry! Don't you dare to give my appa extra work next time! Bye!!"

Without letting the person reply, she hung up the call and sighed. "Now my appa will not overwork himself!" Yn said, smirking proudly before moving back into the living room. She kept the phone back in its place and decided to feed her father as he would not eat by himself. After feeding him and completing the dishes, she went into her room and changed into her nightwear. She slept while hugging her plush Mickey.

[Her plush mickey]

Whereas... In Park Mansion

Park Jimin

I was having my dinner peacefully with my family when my phone rang. "Excuse me!" I said and stood up, moving slightly before picking up the call. "Hello!" I said and didn't hear any voice from the other side. I frowned and glanced at the screen to check whether it was connected or not. If it's connected then why nobody's speaking?

"Hello? Shin uncle?... you there?!" I asked again and heard someone take a deep breath before speaking. "Hello, mister! I am not Shin uncle, but his daughter. Why did you give my appa so much work? You know he is skipping his meals and doesn't sleep properly? What if his health gets bad?! I am warning you! don't mess with me and give my appa this much work!! You know I am horrible when I'm angry! Don't you dare to give my appa extra work next time! Bye!!"

The girl said and directly hung up the call on my face! WHAT THE HELL!!!! No one ever dared to hang up at my face and this girl did. Wait... okay! She said she's Shin uncle's daughter, and she just scolded me for giving Uncle too much work. But I don't think it was too mu- Jimin! He's getting old and you're putting him under pressure! His daughter was right! What if his health gets bad? it's okay! The meeting is the day after tomorrow so tomorrow I'll have a word with him.

"Jimin!!" I looked back and saw Mom signaling me to continue my dinner. I nodded and went back to sit on my seat, resuming my unfinished meal. "Who was it? Everything okay?" Dad asked as he fed himself a morsel before looking back at me. "Everything fine! It was Shin uncle, or more precisely, then his daughter." I said sighing, "His daughter? Why would she call you?! How does she have your number?!" Haeun asked me and I noticed Mom narrowing her eyes at me. Here they go again! "It was nothing! She just told me not to give Uncle too much work pressure as his health will get worse. There's a very important meeting the day after tomorrow for which the whole company was on the edge. Everyone was overking themselves, including Shin uncle I think! That's why she called me from HIS number to complain!" I explained pressing the word 'his' for Haeun to understand.

"You shouldn't overwork yourself or your employee! Take care next time." Dad warned me and I sighed before replying with a small 'yes'. Mom nodded and continued to have her dinner. I then felt a nudge on my left arm and glanced at my side to see Haeun teasingly looking at me. I glared at her, which was enough for her to stop the act and continue eating. "By the way... Have you met his daughter?" Mom asked me while trying to sound as innocent as possible but I knew her true intentions clearly behind this question.

"No!" I straightaway replied and her face dropped before she put on a smile and looked at Dad. Me and Haeun kept looking at the couple talking in whispers before they turned back to us. "We'll call Shin and his daughter here for dinner this Saturday!" Mom announced excitedly and Haeun cheered. "I'll get a new friend!" She exclaimed excitedly.

I was thinking about uncle's daughter when my mind went back to that unknown girl whom I saw that day. I shook my head trying to get her face outta my mind but it didn't help. After finishing my dinner, I went back into my room and started going through some files to divert my mind but nothing helped. Wait.... why am I thinking so much about that girl? C'mon! It was just an accident when I saw her. I don't think I'll meet her again so just cut the crap and let it go Jimin! Mom said we're inviting them to dine this Saturday, Let's wait for the day then!

TBC>>>