① | 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒶

Mila Marininova confidently posed for the camera, the pulsating beat of electronic music driving her movements

Mila Marininova confidently posed for the camera, the pulsating beat of electronic music driving her movements. It was a sweltering August afternoon, and she longed for a glass of well-chilled Prosecco to quench her thirst.

But work came first, she reminded herself, shifting her focus back to the photographer. His name was Marco, and she couldn't deny the allure of his Italian charm. Alongside a team of assistants and makeup artists, they toiled on the new collection for the Garza fashion brand, where Mila, a twenty-two-year-old model with Slavic roots, served as the face.

Running her hands through her dark brown hair, Mila flashed a seductive smile. Tall and captivating, with chocolate-brown eyes set on prominent cheekbones, she effortlessly commanded attention. Over the past four years, she had navigated the modeling world, achieving one success after another thanks to her generous genetic makeup. The Garza campaign was meant to catapult her into the realm of supermodels, alongside icons like Cara Delevingne and the Hadid sisters.

Sensually opening her mouth, she offered yet another enticing look to the lens. She knew she looked stunning in the fitted dress with its plunging neckline, especially after enduring a torturous diet for several days.

As Marco's white shirt snugly hugged his dark, well-built body, Mila resolved that once today's photoshoot concluded, she would find herself in bed with him. After all their hard work, she felt deserving of some pleasure. But before the campaign wrapped up, she had one more photoshoot, a few interviews for top fashion magazines, and a farewell party with Alessandro and Silvia Garza, marking the end of their collaboration. They were eternally quarrelsome siblings, but despite that, the brand thrived under their leadership.

"Bravo, bellissima! I think we have enough material for today," Alessandro exclaimed from his chair in the corner of the room, overseeing the photoshoot and sipping drinks. Rising briskly, he gestured to Marco and captured Mila's hand in his palms. Alessandro, a sly thirty-something with a hipster beard and comically blue-black hair, consistently sported gray suits from Armani, complemented by colorful ties. Despite being newly married, he enjoyed flirting with models. "How about a little refreshment?" he suggested.

"With pleasure," Mila agreed with a smile, allowing herself to be led away from the brightly lit couch. She had slept with Alessandro several times, even though he didn't particularly attract her. Sex with him could be likened to mating hare. The first time was right after the audition, when she wanted to make an impression on him, and later as part of solidifying their working relationship. She relished the moment when the seemingly important man turned into a helpless child, hanging on her every word. During the campaign, Alessandro had secured several exclusive contacts for Mila in the fashion industry, so she had no worries about her career.

Maybe some other time, she thought disappointedly, casting a fleeting glance at Marco's back, as he casually checked the snapshots on the camera.

With Alessandro, she walked into the corridor, heading for the elevator, but suddenly, a breathless Silvia burst out of it. She was a slender woman with a waterfall of peroxide hair and sharp facial features. Unlike her brother, she was less extravagant, mostly wearing minimalist black suits, and her only weakness was massive diamond jewelry.