③ | 𝒜𝒹𝒶𝓂

Adam Dane locked the door of his small rented apartment in West Hollywood and headed towards his car

Adam Dane locked the door of his small rented apartment in West Hollywood and headed towards his car. On the way, he passed a homeless man urinating, grabbing the attention of enthusiastic tourists to whom he was shouting various obscenities. Another beautiful day in sunny LA. The saddest part of it all was the black Ford Mustang parked in front of the shabby apartment complex - the only remnant Adam had left from the glamorous days of his acting career.

He started as a child actor in a popular family sitcom. He appeared in a few commercials, but his breakthrough came with the lead role in a teenage vampire series. A total of eight seasons were filmed, and critics predicted a bright future for Adam. He had acting talent, and on top of that, he was attractive. Standing at six feet with a trained physique, dark hair, and captivating gaze of blue eyes, he briefly became a sex symbol of the new millennium. His face adorned many girls' rooms posters, and fans bombarded him with heaps of adoring confessions.

However, after the cult series, he received only a few offers in insignificant projects, and the breakthrough role in the world of film never came. Adam's star faded before it could fully shine. Unsuccessfully attending auditions for film companies, he gradually sold everything that his brief moment in the spotlight had brought him. The Spanish villa in Beverly Hills, the spacious apartment in downtown LA, expensive accessories from Cartier. Celebrity friends disappeared from his life in proportion to his diminishing wealth, and soon all he had left was a precious car and a few pieces of designer clothing. Adam Dane, the darling of the television world, became a faded zero, one of the thousands in the City of Angels.

In recent years, he survived solely on fees from TV series Comic Cons and paid appearances at private events. But even those times didn't last forever. When he exhausted all earnings possibilities, he turned to making a living as a companion for wealthy older women. This job was arranged for him by his agent, just before abandoning him like a sinking ship. His clients were bored wives of influential figures in the film industry, aging Hollywood starlets, and lonely career women. He accompanied them to glamorous parties, business trips, and almost always demonstrated remarkable performance in bed.

Julianne belonged to the more well-preserved group. She was well past sixty, yet remarkably well-maintained for her age. Once an actress frequently cast in romantic comedies, she married the famous producer Henry Goldstein. Even after seventeen years of marriage and three children, she could boast of a relatively firm body with ample breasts. This was largely thanks to strict diets, hours of Pilates, and the care of plastic surgeons.

"Oh my God, Adam!" she gasped for breath as he delighted her in her luxurious home high in the green hills of Hollywood. He met her a few months ago through her friend, who recommended him as a sweet distraction. When her husband was on a business trip, which was almost every week, she gave the staff a day off, and they ended up in a massive bed. Who would have thought that the respected Mrs. Julianne Goldstein could be so passionate?

"Do you like it, darling?" he teased her while playing with her nipples. It only took a few thrusts for Julianne to writhe in ecstatic climax. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and began entering her at a brisk pace.

"Oh God, more!" she moaned louder. Adam smiled to himself. Just unzip the pants, and suddenly all atheistic women are converted to the devout Catholic. Julianne's face, smoothed by regular doses of Botox, took on a red hue from the rising excitement, and in his mind, he quickly pictured the young girl he picked up a few days ago in a nightclub. She was a sexy Puerto Rican, and her curves worked wonders. They climaxed almost together, each with a diametrically different imagination.

"You're simply amazing," she purred contentedly as he collapsed on the bed next to her. She cuddled up to him, running her hand thoughtfully over the muscles on his chest.

Adam struggled with the urge to pull away. He hated it when women reached for more than what led them to paradise. However, he knew this was the most crucial moment of the entire encounter - now he could make demands. Discreetly lying on the nightstand were already seven hundred dollars, but he knew that if he immersed himself enough in his role, he could get much, much more. Jewelry, valuable contacts, short intercontinental vacations... There were many possibilities for personal gain. Adam had only one dream.

"All because of you, darling," he whispered huskily. "You're perfect in bed. I think I've never had a woman like you."

"But come on, Adam. You must have had hundreds of them already," Julianne countered, but her mouth stretched into a amused smile. From experience, he knew that women loved to hear similar things about themselves, whether they were lies or not.

"It's true. I have no reason to lie," he said, gazing at her with his captivating brown eyes. "Besides, you're very attractive."

Julianne frowned frustratedly, just like a child suffering from a lack of attention. "I wish my husband realized that too. For months, he talks about nothing but his stupid movie. He set his mind on producing the most expensive sci-fi in the history of cinematography. It's so pathetic."

Bullseye, he thought, putting on a puzzled expression. "Really? Then he must be blind. A woman like you deserves to be spoiled with attention."

"You're sweet if you think so. Supposedly, that film is supposed to be his life's work, but I know it's just an excuse for him to chase after young actresses." Anger flashed in her eyes. Obviously, she couldn't handle the success of her famous husband, whose career continued to thrive even after hers had long ended. Hollywood was a cruel place for aging women.

"Has he already cast someone specific?" Adam asked nonchalantly, his hand wandering into her moist crotch. Obtaining a role in a Hollywood blockbuster has always been his dream.

"As far as I know, no. All auditions will take place after our party. Henry plans to invite all the top celebrities to... Oh," she moaned and closed her eyes.

"You're so perfectly wet. Do you want me to continue?" he whispered, increasing his efforts. It didn't matter that Julianne Goldstein could easily be his mother. Perhaps he was just a negligible zero, but in bed, he knew how to play as well as he did in front of the camera.

"Please don't stop," she exhaled and began massaging her erect nipples.

"And will you get me on the guest list?" he whispered into her ear. How could she refuse him? It was time for the second scene. A Hollywood party hosted by a prominent producer was precisely the opportunity he had been waiting for.

🅗🅞🅛🅛🅨🅦🅞🅞🅓 🅓🅡🅔🅐🅜🅢