2|Hidden inventory

Words:1988
"Talking"
('Thinking')
Actions
——————————————————————————

"Mei mei, I would love to stand here and talk with you- but I'm not going to" -m/n l/n——————————————————————————-3rd pov:

——————————————————————————-
3rd pov:
...
..
.

"How far does this...corridor go?" A girl asked as she looked down a long hallway with a woman standing right next to her.

"I'd say we've gotten to about 15km in the last 30 minutes," the woman says with an amused smile on her lips. The raven-haired girl sighed heavily. "I don't see the markers we left along the way either," she stated.

"In this case... The cursed spirit does not use a barrier that creates a loop in the mansion. It guards the overlapping space as we move forward," says the other, a woman with long snow like hair dressed in a high ponytail.

"Or it's a ridiculously huge barrier," the raven-haired girl replied. "Maybe. But unlikely," the white-haired woman places her hand against a crashing wall. "The walls are also impenetrable."

"Let's split up," said the shorter woman.This made the taller woman to look over.

"The overlap theory is the most likely. Let's split up and move around unpredictably. If the mind barrier can't hold, we should be able to get out. If one of us can go out, they can attack from the outside... or even call for help," the raven-haired woman explains.

"Sounds good. Let's try it," the white-haired woman agreed.

The raven-haired woman then turned away and began running with all her might.

-☆彡★꧂
At the sound of a building crashing down an arrogant white haired teen was walking up the steps with a cocky smile. As he arived at the top he saw the duo, the raven haired female under the debris while the older one was standing at the side.

"I came to save you... Utahime! You crying?" He spoke out in a mocking tone his eyes shining with amusement and mischief, the ravenette who was now identified as Utahime Lori, a grade 2 sorcerer who gained a ick mark on her face as she shouted from her spot from under the debris

"I'm not crying! Respect your elders!" Shouted utahime from under the debris out anger, "if I cry, would you console me? I would appreciate that" the white haired woman stated with a soft smile as she walked up to the white haired male.

"Heh? But you wouldn't cry your to strong for that Mei-san."The white haired male stated as if it's the simplest fact in the world. "Oh? Heheh..." the white haired woman chuckled who was now known as Mei Mei a grade 1 sorcerer.