3| hidden inventory 2

Words:1762
"Talking"
('Thinking')
Actions
A/n: I decided to use the lines from the manga so it may vary from how it's said in the anime
——————————————————————————-

"If you can't be fucking kind than at least be vague" -m/n l/n ———————————————————————-M/n pov:"Master Tengen has found the perfect star plasma vessel, escort her and erase her"(That was a Monologue btw)

———————————————————————-
M/n pov:
"Master Tengen has found the perfect star plasma vessel, escort her and erase her"
(That was a Monologue btw)

"If you can't be fucking kind than at least be vague" -m/n l/n ———————————————————————-M/n pov:"Master Tengen has found the perfect star plasma vessel, escort her and erase her"(That was a Monologue btw)

And that's somehow how I'm here, let me rewind back a bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd pov:

"Escort the girl and erase her?" Gojo spoke out, he was leaning back in his chair with a bored expression. Yaga looked at gojo and nodded "correct" the trio had by now moved into an empty classroom to further discuss the matter in private.

Gojo leaned back as he scooted closer to geto while geto also leaned closer as they whispered with each other "he's finally lost it" gojo whispered "it is spring after all and with him being the next principal and all, hes getting carried away"

Yaga looked irritated and than geto spoke with a relaxed look "all jokes aside are we resetting master tengens technique?" He questioned yaga grumbled "dint sound like a joke to me.." and than gojo spoke "what's that?" A silence fell into the room as both geto and yaga stared at gojo but gojo being gojo dint notice the awkward silence as he spoke "what?" He said in an irritated tone.

Yaga signed as he spoke "master tengen possesses the curse technique of immortality, but it doesn't stop the age process" he looked calmly as he continued "master tengen doesn't have a particular issue with aging, however once a certain age is reached the cursed technique will try to change bodies"

Gojo looked confused as he let out a confused hm, yaga looked down as he continued "evelution... master tengen will no longer be human and will ascend to a higher state" gojo looked relaxed and spoke "so what's the problem with that? Sounds great to me."  Geto looked forward to yaga as he spoke "according to master tengen, the will also ceases to exist once you reach that level. Master tengen will no longer be master tengen."