5|hidden inventory 4

Words:935
"Talking"
('Thinking')
Actions
____________________________________

Words:935"Talking"('Thinking')Actions____________________________________

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe" -m/n l/n
_________________________________

1st pov:
It had been around a few hours since I've arived back at jujutsu tech I think... I don't remember maybe even a day but neither do I care and for some reason that blondie and brunette from the first years dragged me to eat lunch with them.

"..." I stared at the food as the brunette just talked and talked, it's cute I suppose but mainly annoying my ears hurt and I'm hiding my normal ears right now so it would've been worse if those were out.

That blondie was staring at me, I don't like that look it annoys me. I signed as i just sat straight and began to pay attention to the brunette. "And than she was like- 'no I don't hate you it's me' that's what she said to her brother!" He exclaimed, it was actually interesting as I soon found myself invested in this drama which the brunette whose name was haibara I figured out was telling us about.

Soon they had to go to a mission sadly I kinda like there company it's calm and comforting unlike- uhh I'm not continuing that sentence, I signed as I walked over to yaga's office and opened the door. He wasn't in his office so I figured he was out and somewhere probably getting new materials for those dolls of his, I signed as I just walked to the dog bed in the corner of the room before I switched over to my smaller form and curled up in the bed taking a nap.

-☆彡★꧂time skip

3rd pov:

M/n was already awake he was standing in front of the school gate like always, he stayed silent just tapping with his foot as he stared ahead until he saw nanami and haibara walking out the barrier.

He glanced up as he hummed and watched them exit ('probably a mission') he thought as he continued to watch them before he tilted his head down and closed his eyes resting a bit.
.
...
....
.....
......

The four entered the jujutsu barrier as geto spoke "everyone! We can take it easy now for a bit were inside jujutsu highs barrier" geto explained.

M/n glanced up from where he was noticing the four, but he stayed quiet just watching them converse with each other, he narrowed his eyes seeing something in the shadows behind gojo.

"No more! No more babysitting" gojo spoke out annoyed as Riki gasped "what?!" Just before gojo could reply again a figure dashed past him pushing him away as a sword penetrated him.

The figure was the one and only m/n, the person who was gonna stab gojo who's actually Toji looked slightly surpised before he scoffed, the four from earlier looked shocked as m/n grunted "this is a hassle... I should've expected this"

('Impossible!') geto thought wide eyed as the other 3 stared out shock ('this is inside of jujutsu high barrier!') m/n signed as he jumped back a bit as the gaping hole in his stomach closed off quickly due to his reversed cursed technique as m/n spoke "Oi mind leaving us alone? It's kinda my job to protect this place and it would be a hassle if Yaga finds out I let a kid die"

Gojo stared sweat dropping before he spoke "do I... know you from somewhere?" Toji shifted his gaze over to gojo as he smirked "don't sweat it, I'm not one to remember some dudes name either"

M/n grunted as he stretched out his arms above his head, transparent horns sprouted from his h/c hair and then an transparent tail and ears showed up before a red glow began to edmit from his cold e/c eyes.

"Let's end this quickly"
___________________________________

____________________________________Bonus:Gojo and geto are arguing like always while m/n was reading a romance book with interest

Bonus:
Gojo and geto are arguing like always while m/n was reading a romance book with interest.

Suddenly m/n stands ups and walks to the both of them as he stared for a bit longer before he suddenly grabbed them by there hair and pulled back before kissing them on the lips , both of them froze out confusion as m/n kissed them.

M/n pulled back and looked at them as he let out a 'hm' "so it does work" he mumbled out as he walked away to continue reading his book.

Geto and gojo stared utterly confused at m/n before Shoko came walking in and speaking "oh he's reading the book I gave him" geto and gojo stared confused before they noticed the book and slightly blushed "...Shoko why dit you give him 50 shades of gray?" They questioned in unison, Shoko stayed silent before she shrugged "seemed funny to me"
____________________________________
A/n
Noah here! It's 10th of match and 14:01 when finished We're getting into some action now i dit not know what to put in the bonus so I put just something funny basically Shoko giving m/n 50 shades of gray and m/n being the curious curse he is began reading it and decided to use a shutting up trick on gojo and geto. Even if gojo and geto are surprised they ain't gonna stop him from reading since he's surprisingly good at kissing anyways shoko is prob gonna continue giving smutty books to m/n just to see what he would do :3 anyways this is a pretty short chapter compared to the others bc I had writers block anyways have a good day/night or noon!