8|hidden inventory Finale.

Words:1889
"Talking"
('Thinking')
Actions
________________________________________

"I hate everything, besides you Shoko your good"-m/n________________________________________3rd pov:

________________________________________
3rd pov:

Silence ... pure silence,..

Water drops or maybe rather blood dropped down onto the huge pool below, and there m/n was.. just restrained against a wall of the unknown.

The blood dripping down was from the harsh chains and restrains cutting into the limp body of the cursed spirit, he growled as he raised his head slightly to stare up into the void above or rather everywhere around him.

"...this is why I hate humans, such a hassle.." m/n growled out as he glared up, his head looked back down as he signed and scoffed ('.. right this is what me and yaga agreed on when we made the pact, fucking bullshit..') he cursed in his mind as he looked back up and yelled.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I WILL ABSOLUTELY OBLITERATE YOU USELESS STRAY!" He yelled out in anger and frustration, he began to struggle against the restraints again only for them to cut deeper into his skin as he hissed "fucking- ugh"

He stuck out his tongue in annoyance as he slowly raised his head again as he looked around the void, it was absolutely nothing. Just silence and darkness, he scoffed again as he mumbled. "This is stupid.. all of this just for a simple domain and some kids.. ugh"

M/n his tail aggressively hit the unknown wall with his tail as his ears twitched picking up some sound before he looked in the direction he heard the sound from, he stared in the darkness as heavy footsteps began to echo trough the void, m/n tilted his head out genuine confusion while he continued to stare ('.. this isn't possible, this is supposed to be my mind space no one should be able to enter')

THUMP.

THUMP.

THUMP.

A shadowy figure stood in front of m/n as its hand stretched forward before it harshly grabbed his chin tilting it up as bloody crimson eyes stared into m/n his e/c eyes instead "wake up" its voice echoed out. M/n his breathing began to pick up its pace as he stared back into the bloody eyes staring at him as his pupils began to shake aggressively.

 M/n his breathing began to pick up its pace as he stared back into the bloody eyes staring at him as his pupils began to shake aggressively