6|hidden inventory 5

Words: 1192
"Talking"
('Thinking')
Actions
____________________________________

"Why is everyone handsome for no reason?"-m/n l/n_________________________________

_________________________________

3rd pov:

M/n stared at Toji as he narrowed his eyes before he spoke "suguru, satoru bring the star plasma vessel to the location, it's my job to handle this stray" he spoke out as the former transparent ears horns and tail had actually appeared in there place while he continued to stare at Toji, Toji glared as gojo looked over at m/n before he spoke "no I'm not leaving you alone"

He spoke out stubbornly, m/n grunted as he threw him  a small glare before he spoke out loud as He his gaze focused on Toji while he spoke a bit louder to make sure suguru could hear " Suguru hurry up and go inside" geto seemed to be hesitating but quickly ran dragging along Riko and kuroi as soon as m/n yelled 'go'

Toji took a leap back as he finally spoke with a bored look "where'd the star plasma vessel go? I was hoping to finish you off immediately with that strike" Toji glanced over to m/n as he narrowed his eyes while he continued "seems like I'm getting rusty..."

M/n let out a scoff somewhat out amusement as he shoved his hands into his pockets as he spoke "rusty my ass you just suck at your job, your a heavenly restricted it's basically a free pass from us" he spoke out mockingly, gojo looked over at m/n awkwardly ('how can he say something like that so casually?') he sweat dropped before he spoke "Amanai's bounty has already been lifted you idiot."

Toji lazily grinned as he tilted his head to the side as he slung his sword over his shoulder "yea that's because I took it down mr hotshot, for guys with no opening like you I too advantage by creating a illusion of achieving goals" m/n stared as he narrowed his eyes at his words, he shot gojo a questioning glance as gojo somewhat shrugged meaning he would probably explain later.

Toji continued to speak as he stared at the duo "its regrettable that none of the sorcerers with you died, but if there wasn't any time limit on the bounty you probably wouldn't have stopped your technique until the end."

Gojo grinned all of a sudden as he stared at Toji before he raises his hand creating the hand sign as he spoke "is that right?" He suddenly flicked his finger shooting a huge burst of blue cursed energy causing Toji to fly back against a building, m/n grinned amused as he stared ('reverse blue huh?')

Gojo gritted his teeth as he stared at Toji who was standing on top of the building while he pulled out a weapon from the cursed spirit wrapped around him.

M/n stayed in his spot as he put his arms up in a way as if he was pulling a arrow back into a bow, fire sparked as it pulled along with his fingers making a fire arrow.