Chapter 1

Ash woke up at the room he rented, struggling to come to his senses as to where he was. After a few seconds of wondering where the hell he was, he suddenly remembered what today was. "I'll miss the first day of school!" He said to himself, nervously getting up and trying to fill his backpack with as much school utensils as he could.

Ever since his loss at the Kalos Leauge, having not had a friend group his whole journey, Ash decided enough was enough and put the journey of becoming a Pokémon Master on hold, where he decided to return back to Kanto to see if he could find some answers where it all began.

After a few weeks, Professor Sycamore, having talked to Ash before he left, decided he would be a very good marketing point and a very great student to have over at the new Kalos University, where he wanted to bring the concept of schools back to mainstream media, having had pretty good success over at his summer camp, which Ash also attended.

Professor Oak, having heard about this from Sycamore, with his request to see if Ash could join, immediately went to the raven-haired boy and asked if he'd be interested in joining such a program. He knew Ash would struggle at first but if he was to find some answers over there that Oak was sure he couldn't here, he knew the youngling would come around to the idea.

Ash, having remembered what all of those losses felt like, having experienced loneliness throughout his whole journey, despite meeting tons of people, decided that maybe it was time for a change of perspective, where he could try something new for a while, so he said yes.

And here he was, running through the streets of Lumiouse City, while Pikachu was running behind him, both of them happy and excited to see what new adventures this school would bring.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Clemont, having been approached by Professor Sycamore personally to help him set up the whole thing, had agreed right after the leauge was over. He set it up so that they'd have personaly robots, variants of Clembot likely, to help with the battling and contests / performances that would take place.

After everything had been said and done, Clemont wanted to sign up himself and was accepted, much to his surprise, having thought that the school wouldn't allow GYM Leaders or anyone that had worked on the school to join, which he realized sounded quite dumb afterwards.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Serena, having lost the "Kalos Queen" title right at the finals, decided to take Palermo's offer and flew over to Hoenn, and after half a year of training, was done with everything she had to learn from the old woman. Palermo, even though she was quite cold faced at times, had looked over Serena like she was her own daughter when she was in her care and came up with the idea of signing her up. Serena thought that going to a school right after the training was done would be unnecessary, but Palermo convinced her that it was not. "You see, Serena, you can't just be a queen or an idol with only practical skills." Serena nodded, of course you'd have to develop bonds and stuff as well, but she still couldn't understand why a school would be able to help her out. "I don't know if you've seen it, but there was a Kalos Leauge contestant, who made it to the finals."

Serena seemed as if she remembered a thing or two. "Uh, that Ketchum guy and Alain, or whatever?"