Characters list so far part 1

Samuels group

Samuel- the emperor's right hand man, he once grew up in the squalor when he was sixteen. until he was randomly recruited by the imperial soldiers, for an experiment of imbuing a person with magicite. The experiment was a prototype, so he was lucky to survive the procedure. Unfortunately, it has given him magic that was hard for him to control to the point that he struggles to keep it under control and casting the right magic.

He has met such interesting characters over the course of the story, forming into his group while keeping them safe. Upon reaching the floating continent, he had the opportunity of betraying the emperor by knocking him off while moving the statues of the warring triad from their original positions. Afterwards, the spirits of the warring triad has infused him with their essence thus becoming the only source of magic. He is best described as the red mage, due to his ability to cast white and black magic.

Cherry and Mila- also known as the Amazing Veldt sisters, they are famous in the Kingdom of Meontis for their dancing and stage magic. But behind the curtains, they were born with illusion and status ailment magic. They were abused by their manager for some time, until they were rescued by Samuel during the time of the imperial occupation. Since then, they become his loyal subordinates in return for him to provide protection.

They both look identical, but the only way to tell them apart is the color of their outfits and wands. Cherry is the rational sister, while Mila is the enthusiastic sister who has a crush on Gunther. They are best described as a mix of dancer, illusionist, and green mage (due to their ability to cast status ailment magic). Also, they're based on the enemies from final fantasy 6.

Gunther- once a low ranking soldier stationed at the port town during occupation, and was ordered to patrol the area of the crime scene where Samuel killed the twins manager. He was fresh from training and was sent to join his fellow soldiers to occupy South Meontis, and use the town as a base camp. However, things change when Wayne stole his uniform and armor to use as a disguise, thus leaving him naked. He was about to be executed by his fellow soldiers per orders from the general, until Samuel intervened and had persuade the general into sparing him. Since then, he willingly joined Samuels group because of Samuel providing protection.

He also held a grudge on Wayne since the fiasco, and had a chance to get even with the thieving youth. He may not have any magical powers like the others of the group, but he can use his fists and kicks like the monks. He is best described as the monk, due to the above mention. He's also best on the joke character called birthday suit from final fantasy 6, where Locke Cole has to steal clothes to disguise himself during his segment.

Tsubaki- the sword for hire from the eastern continent who accompanies the mage Bernard. He is very eager to test out his skills of swordplay in a fight or battlefield, and is rather rough around the edges. He has four arms due to a mutation from being injected with experimental serum, but he doesn't mind since it gives him an advantage at wielding four swords. Not much about his origins other than he grew up in a town in the mountains, near the castle of the feudal lord. He's best described as either warrior or samurai, due to his expertise on swordsmanship. He's also based on an endgame enemy from final fantasy 6.

Bernard- a mage from the village of magic users, he's specialized in mostly offense magic (black). He's somewhere in his fifties, is also mutated from the experimental serum from the magitek research facility, but that doesn't hinder his spellcasting. He wears a breathing apparatus because of his mutation affecting his nose, but he speaks fine with an electronic reverb from the breathing apparatus. He views Tsubaki like a son he never has, and has to rein in the four armed swordsman eagerness in a fight.

He's the rational to Tsubakis hotblood, but there are moments that he can be kind but lose his temper when things go wrong. He's best described as the black mage, due to his specialty in offense magic. He's also based on a wizard enemy from final fantasy 6.

The Aeshopia empire

The emperor- ruler of the Aeshopia empire, and the one who commissioned the prototype experiment that gave Samuel his magical powers. Born a mage, he wields powerful offensive magic such as flare or meteor. He's rather abusive to Samuel for seven years after the experiment, and wants to acquire the powers of the warring triad. Sadly, he met his end when Samuel betrayed him and knocked him off the floating continent.

The general- the one in charge of the empires military. He's the one occupying South Meontis, and using the port town as a base camp. He was going to execute Gunther for violating the dress code, until Samuel intervened and persuade him to spare Gunther's life. When the kingdoms military along with the rebels are preparing to attack, he realized that the magitek machinery were sabotaged and ordered his men to attack on foot. His whereabouts are unknown.

The rebels

The rebel leader- the one in charge of the rebels seeking to overthrow the empire. He, along with Wayne and Emily, have journeyed the world to help reclaim territories from the empire. He's a skillful swordsman, and isn't afraid of fighting back. During the events of the floating continent, he had to fend off Cherry and Mila in order to proceed through the path. Unfortunately for him and the two, Samuel succeeds in breaking the seal on magic and causing a world changing cataclysm. His current whereabouts is unknown.

Emily- the former commander of the imperial empire who underwent the magicite imbuing experiment. She is considered the successful magiknight compared to Samuel, who is considered the prototype. She defected from the empire and was locked up as a result, until Wayne freed her and recruited her to the rebellion. She and the two went on a journey to free the world from the empires tyranny, and to prevent magic from breaking from its seal. She had to fend off Bernard and Tsubaki, who were guarding the left path. Unfortunately, she along with the two have failed when Samuel breaks the seal on magic. Her current whereabouts is unknown.

Wayne- the thief who works for the rebels. He has a way of unlocking doors, and using disguises to go beneath notice. Not much about him other than the fact that he's the one who made Gunther into being a member of Samuels group, thus causing the low ranking soldier to develop a grudge. He had to fend off Gunther, who guards the middle path. Unfortunately, he and others have failed to prevent the seal on magic from breaking. His current whereabouts is unknown.