𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉, team barcelona

NOURA'S LIFE WAS A whirlwind, but she wouldn't have it any other way. After her success of a race in Azerbaijan, Noura didn't head home to London, or even to Monaco. She went straight to Barcelona. She hadn't been to one of her brother's games in ages, she wasn't about to turn down the invitation. Plus, it made sense. The Spanish Grand Prix was in a few days, so Noura wouldn't even have to travel again. It was also the first race of the season that her brother and Maya would be attending, which Noura was undeniably excited for.

She was also happy to have access to two of the smartest people she knew (not that she would ever tell Darius that). With the impending offer from Porsche, Noura knew she needed some guidance. She had already spoken extensively with her management team, as well as her mother, but she knew her brother and Maya would have some useful insights for her. They had spoken the whole drive to the airport about the issue of Porsche, and they had decided that Noura should at least meet with the team principle and hear what she had to say. She was planning on bringing her brother with her to her meeting with Vittoria Becker on Friday, just for some guidance. It was easy for her to forget sometimes that she was only 19. It wouldn't be difficult for her to be led astray. But Darius had experience in the world of sport, he could guide her as needed.

After sleeping for 14 hours straight, which Noura hadn't been able to do in months, Noura was awoken by the barking and scratching at the door of her brother's dog, a golden retriever named Pepi.

Noura groaned, spending at least a whole minute rubbing her eyes and yawning before rolling off the bed and getting to her feet, padding to the door and opening it for the dog. Pepi immediately bounded into the room, rolling herself onto her back at Noura's feet, asking to be pet. Noura rolled her eyes with a smile, dropping her her knees and petting the dog's stomach, dodging her whipping tail. After a few minutes of petting the dog and trying desperately not to be licked in the face, Noura got back to her feet, walking over to her open suitcase. Pepi launched herself onto Noura's bed, right where Noura had been sleeping, making it impossible for her to go back to bed. Noura took it as a cue that it was time for her to start getting ready for the day. It was nearly eleven, and Noura had to be ready to leave for the game by one.

Noura dressed herself in a pair of loose jeans and a tight fitted Barcelona jersey, which read Denoire on the back and held the number 13. Her and her brother might've been constantly bickering their whole lives, but they loved each other. So when Darius decided to use his little sister's lucky number for his main team number, Noura had no complaint. She was happy to share her number with her brother.

Once Noura had dressed herself, fixed up her hair, and otherwise deemed herself presentable, she left the guest room that had been designated as hers, making her way down the winding stairs to the first floor, Pepi padding happily after her. Maya was sitting on the sofa, typing away at her laptop. Darius was no where to be seen, already at Camp Nou preparing for the match.

"Good morning, Noura." Maya barely glanced up from her computer, completely focused on whatever work she was doing. She worked in marketing for some pretty big brands, so it made sense that she was busy. "I've just got a few more e-mails to send. I left some breakfast for you in the kitchen."

"Thanks Maya." Noura walked to the kitchen, immediately eating the breakfast Maya had mentioned. It was some scrambled eggs and two pieces of toast slathered in butter and raspberry jam, and luckily, no baked beans involved. If there was one thing Noura detested, it was baked beans. She had to hold back a gag whenever she saw Chloe eating them.

By the time Noura finished her breakfast, Maya had finished whatever work she had been doing and joined Noura in the kitchen. She sat next to Noura at the kitchen table, sipping water and rubbing her stomach gently, as though it hurt slightly.