𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉, not so off limits

NOURA HAD BEEN PLANNING to spend the night after the Spanish Grand Prix sulking in her room. It wasn't her first bad result in F1, she had gotten P20 in Bahrain Quali, but it was her very first DNF. It was a shitty feeling.

But Alex had come to Noura's hotel room, forcing her to go out with him, saying something about how staying in and stewing in her bad feelings would only make her feel worse. He was probably right, but Noura didn't want to agree with him.

Either way, she wasn't staying in for the night.

Dressed in a short black dress and a pair of heels, Noura trailed after Alex through the hotel and into the car that would be taking them to whatever bar they had chosen for the post race party.

Noura had her head resting against the window, her breath fogging up the glass. Alex was typing away at his phone, a silly little grin on his face. Noura was suddenly very curious as to who he was texting.

"Alex." Noura had begun drawing stars on the foggy glass of the window. "What're you giggling at?"

Alex snapped his head up, holding his phone tightly against his chest. "No one."

"Don't even lie to me Alex, I know you're talking to a girl." Noura rolled her eyes, looking over at Alex. "I see that little grin. You have a crush, don't you?"

"No!" Alex protested. "Not a crush."

"Then what?" Noura raised her eyebrows, giving Alex a 'seriously' look. "I really hope you weren't giggling at George's messages like that."

"Just..." Alex sighed. Noura would find out anyway, if things went the way Alex wanted them to. Besides, she was a girl. She could help him out. "this girl messaged me on instagram. We've been texting back and forth a bit."

"So you do have a crush!" Noura clapped her hands in excitement. All of her sadness from her DNF had been forgotten in an instant.

"Not a crush!" Alex insisted. "We're just messaging!"

"Alright, fine, fine." Noura conceded, holding her hands in the air. "Did she message you first, then?"

"Yeah." Alex nodded, his phone still pressed hard to his chest. "Apparently she saw me on Drive to Survive and thought I was cute."

"Aww, that's so sweet!" Noura squealed. It had been a while since Alex, George, Lando, or Arthur for that matter had had girlfriends. "What does she look like? What's her name?"

"I'll tell you as long as you promise not to make a big deal out of it."

"But it is a big deal! She could be your future wife!"

"Noura!"

"Fine, fine." Noura held her hands in the air again. "I won't make a big deal of it."

Alex tapped at his phone for a second before holding it out to Noura, open to an instagram page.

"Her name's Lily." Alex said as Noura grabbed the phone from his hand. "She's a professional golfer."

Noura swiped through the girl's page for a minute, clicking on a few photos. "Dude. How'd you manage this one, she's stunning."

"Hey!"

"I'm just being objective here, Alex, she's a knockout!" Noura whistled. "And she's a professional athlete! Damn!"

"Yeah," Alex rubbed the back of his neck. "She's pretty cool."

"You're blushing! You like her! You should ask her to meet up. Do you know her schedule? Maybe you guys will overlap at some point."