Chapter 1

Notes:

This will deal with non-sexual age play, more specific with little verse.
Like it, read it.
Don't like it, don't read it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sephiroth had just returned from a field mission exhausted and dirty, and on the edge of his headspace. It was a well-kept secret in the facilities that he was a little, something Hojo had greatly disliked when he had found out, and had done everything to keep quiet.

It was difficult for Sephiroth to balance that side of him with the one he showed to public. The fact that he was so often surrounded by people made it even more so, especially since a lot of those people were caregivers, which pulled hard on his headspace, but he was well trained.

The blockers he took helped, but never completely, his metabolism too warped to react normally on them, always breaking through, but it helped control when he broke through.

Hojo must have known that he would be close to headspace when he returned, because Sephiroth saw that his schedule had been cleared completely for the next day or two and a few fluffy 'towels' were put ready.

He wasn't good at folding his own diapers, but Hojo had insisted he learn. That way they wouldn't risk anyone finding out when they had to import disposable diapers, or when he had to put them in the trash. These he could just wash in the shower and let them dry. Of course, if he had a bigger accident, he just made them disappear, a quick fire on it and it would be disintegrated.

It was actually quite a hassle, and he wondered for a small moment how it would be if there had been a caregiver waiting for him to help him with washing and put him in bed, making sure that any accidents during his headspace were safely contained in a diaper, and would change it when it was necessary.

Sephiroth shook of that silly thought, knowing that it could never be true. Instead, he just pulled of his leathers, disposing the muddy clothes in the laundry basket to deal with later. A warm shower helped him relax, and in turn he felt his mind slip just a bit further, but he didn't let it go completely just yet.

He wasn't dressed for bed yet, and he knew that his headspace would be too young to do it then. Getting out of the shower, his long silver hair dripped, wetting the floor a little before he managed to put a towel around it. He took the long pieces of fabric and folded it, taking out a few pins from a hidden compartment in his drawer.

He awkwardly laid down on the unfolded diapers, and started to fold it over himself, making sure his crotch was securely covered, pinning them securely in place after a try or two. Once it was done, he took out a pair of plastic pants from the same hidden compartment, putting it over the thick cloth diaper.

His long legs weren't able to push together anymore, but that didn't matter. He quickly donned a shirt, but felt too tired to go search for pants, crawling sleepily in the bed. He took his second pillow, and held it securely in his hands, pretending that it was a stuffy, which he desperately wanted to have, but would never get.

His mind slipped completely in headspace, and he the thumb automatically went to his mouth, and sephiroth sucked it automatically, letting his body go on autopilot.

Cloud was sure that he had done something wrong in his past live when he was sent to go gather the laundry from the officer quarters as a punishment detail he and his squad had. There where three different floors for the officers, and they had distributed the tasks, with Cloud pulling the short straw and having to go up the highest floor.

He was currently staring at the last door he was supposed to go in, hoping that it, like the other two rooms, would be empty. A soft knock, but no one answered.

Cloud let out a sigh of relief. Good, he would probably die if he saw the general right now; The man's commanding presence was always intimidating, especially with the way he seemed to tower over everyone. Even though, Cloud had to admit, he was rather small for a caregiver and about everyone towered over him.

A second knock to verify that there was truly no one inside, and he took out the master key card, opening the door. Softly, he sneaked through the room, going to the bathroom and retrieving the filthy armour. He frowned at it, the mud still in the process of drying. He looked at the shower and the wet spot in front of it, and wondered if the general had went out again.

Cloud shrugged, but when he left, there was some curiosity in him. How did the famous General Sephiroth life? He tiptoed over to the different rooms, looking into each one, until he stopped short.

In the bedroom Sephiroth was lying asleep. Cloud barely could believe his eyes when he saw the tall man asleep, the sheets askew, revealing a heavily padded bum, and a thumb in the mouth, a trail of saliva wetting the pillow underneath.

Unable to contain his curiosity and wonder, Cloud approached. Never in his wildest imagination would he have thought that the General was a little. They must keep it under wraps, so no one could exploit his weakness. Cloud carefully went to sit on the edge of the bed, staring at the sleeping face.

He wondered if one of the other first classes was his caregiver. No one else seemed to be in the living quarters right now, but perhaps they would soon check in. He heard a whimper coming from the general, and automatically reached out, stroking the long, but still damp hairs in the hope of calming the man.

Sephiroth settled quickly with the touch, sniffling slightly. With the way the man had moved, Cloud could see that he had used his diaper, the discoloured patch visible through the plastic pants.

For a moment, he wanted to stay there, pet the hair, and help the man with his diapers and play with him, but he shook those feelings off.

That were just his caregiver instincts talking. He was way too low on the ladder to be considered taking care of someone as Sephiroth. He probably had a caregiver who would spoil him rotten, and soon help him out of the wet diaper, cleaning him and making sure he was happy.

Cloud gathered himself, and got out of the room, before Sephiroth woke up, or before the caregiver would return.

He did cast one last glance back before he closed the door.

-------------------------------------------

Notes:

If you are interested in my works, please find my original books on amazon

My name there is Anki Carrington, and you can find the link to my amazon account in my profile.