Chapter 3

Sephiroth looked at the young recruit in surprise. The man seemed to be sure enough of himself and was patiently waiting until Sephiroth listened to him. The little bit frowned, unsure of what he should do.

But, Cloud didn't seem to mind, so Sephiroth did what he was asked, and went to lie on his back. The wet diaper was annoying indeed, and he could already feel some irritation settle over his genitals.

"Thank you. You are very good," Cloud said, and Sephiroth couldn't help but feel a warmth flush through his body at those words. He was often called strong, imposing, a true soldier. Sometimes people said he was good at fighting, at planning, but the way Cloud said it, it felt different.

"Is wet," Sephiroth said, wanting to make clear about what Cloud was getting into. If he had been big, he would be embarrassed about the confession, but his mind was too little for that now.

"I see," Cloud said, looking a little amused at the little, who shyly tucked his index in his mouth. The caregiver wondered if he had a paci lying somewhere around but decided to get done with the diaper first.

Sliding the plastic pants down the long legs revealed the sudden cloth. Slowly, Cloud undid the pints and folded it back.

"I'm going to put these in the bathroom and get a wash cloth," Cloud said, realising that he needed to wipe the area. He quickly hurried back, glad to see the general still lying where he left him when he returned.

Sephiroth blinked at the caregiver, who very gently and carefully wiped the complete diaper area, before folding another diaper underneath him, and carefully pinned it close.

It was such a weird experience to have someone do this for him. Normally, he always did it himself. When he had gone into his first little space, Hojo had been disgusted with him and left him locked up on his own.

He had soiled himself then, and after he had been crying and shouting for someone, the scientist had returned, only to give him a mild sedative. Enough to make sure he couldn't really move, but not enough to knock him out.

It had been a most horrible experience, and he had quickly learned how to take care of himself, making sure to have the diaper on before he slid into his headspace, and when he was little he had learned that crying out for help was wrong.

"There you go," Cloud said, finishing up with the diapers and helping him in the plastic pants.

Sephiroth stayed lying there, studying the caregiver with an intense look, wondering what was going to happen now. A sudden yawn came up, the general still tired from his earlier interrupted nap.

Cloud looked back at the little, who gazed at him, and he was unsure what to do now. Was Sephiroth's caregiver going to return soon, or was the little going to sit here on his own in headspace for much longer.

"General, when is your caregiver coming?" Cloud decided to ask, knowing he wouldn't be able to leave the man here on his own while he was in his headspace.

"No," Sephiroth answered, frowning when Cloud asked the question again. He had already told the man that there was no mommy or daddy for him.

"Okay, so no one is coming right now," Cloud said with a frown, looking at the door. If he wasn't going to return to the barracks soon, he might get in trouble, but he just couldn't let a little, one so small as the general, fend for himself.

Sephiroth grew a little bored with the waiting, and yawned widely feeling his eyes start to fall close again. Shaking his head, he turned back to his stomach, so he could lift himself up. Grumbling a little when his hair fell in front of his eyes, he moved to his knees to better look at the cadet in front of him.