♡10♡

✧✧✧

"Brenda I need to tell you something..."

She turned to me with a warm smile. "Of course, what's on your mind?"

I hesitated, trying to find the right words. "I—"

But before I could finish, the door burst open and Mira strode in, radiating enthusiasm. "What's up, bitches?" she exclaimed, interrupting me mid-sentence.

Brenda smiled knowingly. "Looks like things went smoothly, huh?"

Mira chuckled, her eyes sparkling. "Let's just say I got the most hottest lip service ever!"

"Girrrrl!" I drawled, impressed.

"That man is really good at pussy eating!" She  yelled. Brenda covered her mouth, giggling.

"Oh, Mira's has a lot of craziness in store!" I whispered, and she chuckled, her eyes shining with amusement.

"Hold up, this is calls for celebration." Mira declared.

"You think? I know we need to mark this moment... but, girl, remember last time? We almost celebrated that you were getting a man... well, let's just say it didn't quite work out as planned." I said with a chuckle, raising an eyebrow.

"Alright then, let's raise a glass to the fact that I'm getting laid soon!" Mira said with a sly grin. "Let's get dolled up and paint the town red – or should I say, set the night ablaze with our smokin' hot selves?"

Mira sashayed out in a daring denim mini skirt and a crop top that flaunted her curves, showcasing a tantalizing glimpse of cleavage. Her knee-length boots added a sultry touch, while her tiny clutch sparkled like a secret weapon. Her hair, tinted to perfection, was piled high on her head, revealing a neck that seemed to defy gravity. With her confident stride and seductive smile, Mira exuded the aura of a true vixen – a baddie who knew she was the center of attention.:

Brenda shimmered in a snowy white flared mini dress, its delicate fabric whispering as she moved. With a demure grace, she avoided any sudden bends, preserving the mystery of her elegance. Her feet were crowned with sleek black stilettos, elevating her beauty to new heights. A chic black handbag dangled from her hand, a subtle contrast to her glow. Brenda's golden braids cascaded down her back, half-tamed by an elegant updo, framing her face like a halo of sunshine. She embodied the paradox of innocence and allure, a radiant angel with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

I rocked a sultry strapless corset top, its delicate lacing tracing a tantalizing path down my back. The midi leather skirt hugged my curves, its daring slit revealing a tantalizing glimpse of my toned legs. I completed the look with a chic ankle boot and a shoulder bag, exuding effortless cool. My afro hair was perfectly coiffed, framing my face with a radiant glow. I was a vision of confidence and poise, my outfit screaming "style icon" with every step.

"Damn, that skirt is serving legs for days! You're looking like a snack, all juicy and fine!" Mira exclaimed, fanning herself dramatically. I giggled at the compliment.

She turned to Brenda, "And don't even get me started on you, girl! You're radiating angelic vibes, but with a hint of mischief in those eyes – it's a deadly combo!"

Mira's phone buzzed, and she answered with a sly smile. "Alright, babes! Our ride has arrived!" she announced, hanging up with a flourish.

As we sashayed down the hostel stairs, heads turned, eyes ogled, and some brave souls let out appreciative whistles. We owned the moment, our confidence and sass radiating like a magnetic field, drawing admiring glances and envious stares.

We slid into our sleek ride, and Brenda curiosity-piqued, asked, "So, where's the night taking us?"

Mira's smirk hinted at secrets, and she teased, "Patience, darling. The surprise is worth the suspense."