๏Sick~2๏

When scoups picked up Joshua, Jun called hoshi and told him to get the car immediately, hoshi asked what's wrong but Jun just said its emergency and cut the call.

They all went out in speed, Joshua was not that heavy so scoups care him easily.

Other members were already out waiting. "I hope everything is okay "Dino said being worried. "don't worry, everything is okay guys "wonwoo said reassuring all. "but-"seungkwan was going to say something but cut off when seungcheol shout "hoshi-ah " everyone turn their attention from where the voice came. Hoshi shouted back "over here ".

Everyone look at Joshua's state and they couldn't believe what they show.some started crying. "guys first we had to take him to hospital "scoups said. "I will drive "hoshi said.

Scoups, jeonghan, hoshi and Dino went to the hospital. And others went back to house. They informed the manager about all .Manager was in hospital too.

At hospital ~
They all were patiently waiting for the doctor to come out.

After some minutes doctor came and "how is he doctor? "jeongahn asked worriedly. Doctor smile before giving answer "he's fine, don't worry he was just having high fever, make sure he rests, take medicines that nurse will give you and also eat healthy food "doctor completed, he smiled again and bowed the boys bowed back and doctor left. The nurse came out "here "she give scoups a small paper in which all medicine name were written. "can we meet him? "Dino asked. Nurse nodded "but he still asleep so make sure not to disturb "she said ,smiled and bowed and left. The boys bowed back.

"Give me that I will go and buy medicines, you guys go and stay with him "manager said. Scoups give him the paper and bowed.

"let me inform others they must be worried "jeonghan said. Scoups, Chan and hoshi went in.

After a while ~
Everyone was at the hospital.
Joshua wake up slowly he took time to get adjust by hospital room lights, as he did he gonna sit up but he felt someone's hand supporting his back and helping him to sit. "huh jeonghan-ah "Joshua speak. "hey how are you feeling "jeonghan asked. "umm little better ig "Joshua replied. "what happened "Joshua asked. "oh hyung you don't remember what happened "Dino said from behind. "huh Dino where did you come from? "Joshua asked. Dino chuckled "hyung not only me but everyone is here "Dino said moving to the side. Joshua's eyes went wide. "hyung why didn't you tell us that you were sick "mingyu said pouting. "yeah hyung you could have told us "seungkwan said joining. "sorry guys I didn't want to-"Joshua got cut off "oh come on shua we are your brothers, your family if we don't worry about you then who will "jeonghan said . "hyung now eat this "hoshi said giving him some fruits. Scoups started scolding Joshua and everyone chuckled.

They giggle, tease and ate food in happiness .

🐶🐶🐶
☁Hope you guys like it ☁
🦄Vote, Comment 🦄