1

Jennie has been obsessed with astronomy since childhood, so on her 18th birthday, she treated herself to a visit to a planetarium.

Upon entering the theater, she was captivated by the vastness of the simulated universe, and it didn't take long for her to snap out of her trance when her peripheral vision drew her to the silhouette of a stranger who also seemed mesmerized by the wonders of space.

"Wow, this place is incredible. I love how the stars seem so close here," she exclaimed, grabbing the stranger's attention.

"Yeah, it's truly magical. I never get tired of looking at the sky, but here, it feels even closer and..."

"Real. Even though it's not. Yeah, I know what you mean."

The blonde-fringed girl smiles and looks directly at her.

"Do you also like cosmic things?"

"I'm obsessed with astronomy."

"Cool."

Jennie and Lisa start watching a show about the Milky Way together, exchanging knowledge about their favorite stars and planets and laughing as they realize they share an interest in the same subject.

"I always imagined the universe to be so fascinating. I've wanted to come to one of these for a long time. What's your favorite part?"

"Oh, constellations always enchant me. That one there, the one that looks like a cross, was the first that sparked my curiosity for this world. And you?"

"I think I'm a planet enthusiast. I wonder what it would be like to live on one of them."

"Ah, so you're one of those who would sign up for the Mars expedition?"

"Hm... I'm not so sure. I don't think I'm as brave as I'd like to be to leave planet Earth. I just have curiosity, really." 

Jennie laughs timidly.

...