2

Jennie and Lisa, after the visit to the planetarium, find themselves sitting in an open field, gazing at the night sky.

" Look, that star over there is so bright! Could it be Venus?" Jennie points to the sky, leaning on the terrace railing.

"It could be! Let's use the app to make sure."

Lisa takes out her phone and opens the planetarium app.

" Let's see what it says."

(points the phone to the sky)

"You're pointing at Venus, the second planet in the solar system!" (app's voice)

" Incredible! And that constellation there?"

Jennie grins, excited about the software's accuracy.

"Oh, that's the Big Dipper. And the three stars in a line are known as the 'Belt of Orion.'"

"Correct! The Big Dipper and Orion are well-known constellations." (app's voice)

Jennie looks at Lisa with admiration.

"How do you know so much about stars?"

Lisa smiles.

"Well, my dad has always been fascinated by space. He used to bring me here when I was a child."

"My grandma loved astronomy too. I think I inherited that passion from her."

"It seems we have more in common than we thought."

Jennie nods and looks away, blushing at the gaze the girl is giving her.

They continue identifying stars and constellations, sharing stories about their fascination with space, creating new memories under the night sky, unaware of how fleeting their respective presence would be in each other's lives.