3

They leave the theater after watching the universe simulation shows, finding themselves in a themed cafe inside the planetarium.

"Welcome to the Astronomical Café! What can I get you?"

A friendly attendant approaches them as soon as they enter.

Although they didn't attend the event together, from the moment they exchanged a few words, the two girls couldn't - and didn't want to - be apart. They walked side by side through all the projection rooms, commenting on everything as if they were friends visiting the planetarium together.

"Two cups of cosmic coffee, please."

Jennie ordered.

"And I'll have a slice of the stellar pie."

They find a cozy table and start enjoying their drinks and snacks.

"Isn't all of this genius, huh?"

Jennie takes a sip of her coffee and gestures to the surroundings – the tables with constellation prints (theirs, for example, was Scorpio), and chairs inspired by planets.

The menu offered cosmic drinks and themed snacks, such as stellar pies, just like Lisa ordered, and galactic cakes. The decoration was even better than Jennie's childhood room. It was like floating in space.

"Yes! All this decoration is a dream! And the shows... Wow! I was impressed with the simulation of shooting stars."

Jennie smiles in agreement.

"Me too! And that part about black holes? It was fascinating!"

Lisa nods while biting into the pie.

"I agree. I don't think I'll ever get tired of exploring the universe, even if it's just through these simulations."

"It's true. I always thought space gives us such a different perspective on life."

They continue talking, sharing impressions about the simulations, while savoring their drinks and snacks.

"And that constellation that looked like a heart? It was beautiful."

"Yes, a coincidence, don't you think? As if the universe was sending us a message..."

Jennie bit her tongue and instantly closed her eyes when she realized what she had said. Girl! What have you done? She mentally scolded herself while the deafening silence greeted her, still with closed eyes, until she heard a snort followed by laughter.

She dared to open one eye and found her no-longer-strange exhibition companion smiling brightly at her, with cheeks slightly flushed.

"Maybe it is. Do you believe in destiny?"

"No. I mean, I don't know. Not until today...?"

She didn't know what she was saying anymore.

"I believe in the law of attraction, and I don't know if you know, but the universe, destiny, and the law of attraction are all tied in the same package. Who knows what it has in store for us?"

Lisa tilted her head as if about to share a secret that Jennie would like to hear. But she said nothing.

...