4

After leaving the café, the girls are approached by a friendly staff member.

" Hello, ladies! Would you like to save this special moment with some photos in the instant photo booth? Courtesy of our planetarium."

"Of course, we'd love to! I mean, what do you think?"

Jennie enthusiastically agrees, but then remembers she needs to check if the other girl accepts the courtesy.

"It will be great. I love photography."

They follow the staff member to the photo booth, where they take some pictures of each other, laughing and making faces as if they had known each other forever.

"Look how funny this one turned out!"

Jennie shows the 4-photo strip they took together, with her eyes closed due to some silly remark from the other, and they both burst into laughter.

"Definitely! Now, go in there again, and then I'll go. We need one last collage for farewell."

Jennie does as she's asked and comes out with the warm photo in hand.

After Lisa's turn, she hands her row of photos to the brunette and extends the other hand, asking for hers.

"What?"

Jennie makes the exchange, confused.

"We have to keep something to remember each other."

Lisa explains with the air of someone who knows something Jennie doesn't.

And before stepping away, the brunette feels a moment of hesitation in the air.

"You know, sometimes, the universe asks us to be brave."

"Is it asking that of you now?"

Jennie jokes.

Lisa takes the initiative, kissing her gently.

"I think so. Goodbye, stranger. I hope the universe makes us meet again."

Lisa steps away, shaking the exchanged photo strip, leaving behind a bewildered and surprised Jennie.

"Wait... I didn't even ask your name."

Jennie murmurs as she snaps out of the trance that the unexpected kiss put her in. Watching her one-day passion walk away, only realizing that every special moment they shared that day left a gap.

How would she find her again?