[1] Encounters

My white boots clicked on the ground as I made my was down the dark street, my only source of light being the street lights, and stores "closed" signs.

Such a quiet night, it's a Thursday.. obviously it'd be quieter than what tomorrow night it bound to be.

As I went to check the time, the shriek of a woman caught my attention. Racing to the sound of her voice, a long dark alleyway made my skin crawl.

Once I'd seen who had been holding the small blonde girl, I immediately took the atmosphere around me, making the temps around the man so cold he couldn't hel but fall till the ground, her legs scurrying to me.

"Artica!" Her voice helped at the sight of me, causing my heart to warm. A fan, how cute.

"Run, run as fast and far as you can. Okay?"

She nodded, bolting out of the alleyway, almost on que 4 more men emerged from the alleyway entrance behind me.

"You're kidding! We caught this nice of a snack?!" A snake-like man said, a slight 'ssss' sound in his tone.

My skin crawled. My fingers pointing at all angles, and icicles flung all around me, my body twirling. I heard a few yelps, and some curses.

My quirk was being blocked.. as if someone was slowing me down.

Checking my surroundings, the glowing fingertips pointed at me, a purple bubble around me. Him. He was slowing my actions..

"Let me go!" I screamed as I struggled to get out.

He chuckled before turning to someone behind them all. Moving aside the person made their way forward. Holding their hand to me, and ordering the man with the time bubble to release me.

His hand held a metal weapon I knew all to well. A handgun. But not a normal one. This one built into his finger tips.

Rolling out of his way, a metal boot came down onto my now bleeding head.

"Gah! Who are you people!?"

"Princess.. stop struggling.. it'll all stop soon."

The snake man slithered, quite literally.. closer to me. His fangs dug into my skin, and I felt a liquid substance drip from his teeth into my flesh.

My body instantly jolted, I could hardly move.

"Someone.. help.. me.."

As if my pleading was heard, blue flames engulfed the alley. Nothing left untouched. Except for myself, obviously.

My eyes began to close as the new warmth had taken away any strength I had left. Lulling me to sleep.

Jolting upwards, my head throbbed. Fluttering my eyes open I was met with bright blue ones infront of me.

"What- happened?" I questioned cautiously

"You were getting your ass beat by some gang, they ran away though."

I nodded, standing up. Barely though.

"Well uh, thanks. I have to get home now though. Any chance you know what time it is?"