[6] Training begins.. Now!

Aizawa was not joking when he said we'd be up early. The sun had hardly risen, and I'd already had my hero suit on, and been sitting outside with w bunch of grumpy teenagers.

"Good morning class, today we begin a training camp to increase your strength..."

I totally dozed off as he spoke his boring speech, not that anything he said was directed toward me to begin with. I'm not here to be stronger, I'm here to help them.

He went on to directed one of them to grow the ball, and then nagged at him how they haven't really improved their quirks on a fundamental level. Oh also something about them feeling like they're on the verge of death.

Soon emerged class b, looking petrified at the day ahead of them. I was in charge of helping them find new strategies to over work themselves. I've managed to get down all of class A's names, class B... well that's a whole different story.

I hadn't really ever seen them, minus a few at the sports festival.. but there's no way I remember their name, Too many to remember.

I could hardly feel my legs by the end of it, my whole body ached. Not more than the kids who did most the work, but still hurt.

"We're not serving your food anymore" yelped pixie bob

That's right, it's a fend for themselves night. Although really they're also fending for us mentors. Tonight on the menu was curry. Everyone eventually lightened up and began working together. Todoroki and bakugo started fires, and the rest cooked, and did cleanup duty.

"Wow, them guys must've been hungry" I giggled while looking at mandalay.

"Yeah, they better be full. Tomorrow won't be any easier" she smiled in return.

The next day came and went, it now being evening. The sky was darkening, the atmosphere grew chilly. Something didn't feel right. Tonight we were having a fun event, a scare event. I was in charge of all of class A since aizawa was teaching the kids who didn't pass exams.

"Class B, you'll start as the scarers! Class A, here in a moment Artica will come around and partner you up. This is all a test of courage! Use your quirks to terrify everyone." Yapped ragdoll.

"The winners are the most creative people that make everyone piss their pants!" Added Tiger.

I shook my head while laughing, approaching my current class. As I paired them up, I came to the unfortunate realization that one of my students was all on his own.

The first few groups went one after another, and screams were echoing through the night air left and right. It was actually pretty amusing but a little creepy.

Soon most of the groups were in the woods, the only thing was a weird burning smell escaping into the air.

"Do you guys smell that?" Pixie bob questioned as Midoriya pointed the clouds of smoke.

With just the snap of a finger pixie bob was engulfed in a pink aura and flying back towards a group of seemingly villains.

A villain with large lips, red hair, sunglasses and a giant magnet stood above pixie bob, the magnet smashed into her skull.