[4] I hate hopsitals.

Waking up to the sound of the younger boys talking to their mentors. Just in time to see the hosu chief of police to walk in.

"So you're the UA students who took down the hero killer woof."

"We are."

They all wondered what was going to happen, as what they did was technically illegal.

"Stain has several injuries, severe burns, and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard woof. Here's a lesson you should have all learnt, when quirks became the norm, the police force sought to maintain the status quo. They decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when heroes came in, they could do what we couldn't. If they are licensed. Of course, woof." He said, exaggerating the "licensed" part.

"It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks. After all, we're her to stop such harm from being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because of the strict code of ethics that the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Whether you were up against the hero killer or not, none of you 3 had the authority to harm the villain." Their faces covered in annoyance as he spoke about the situation.

"That means the three of you, and your supervisors— Endeavor, Manual and Gran Torino, should receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of your powers."

Todoroki stood up, slightly wobbly.

"Now wait a minute, if iida had not stepped I, native would've been murdered. And if not for Midoriya, both of them would be dead. No one even realized the hero killer was in hosu. Are you saying we should've just stood by and watched people die?!" Shoto spat in anger, Midoriya calming him to the best of his ability.

"So it's ok to break the law as long as it goes your way?"

"But sir, isn't it a heroes job to save people?"

"This is why you're not a full fledged pro yet. It's obvious U.A and Endeavor haven't been teaching you near enough. What a shame."

"You damned mutt." He grunted out, starting to approach the chief, but being stopped by Gran Torino. I observed, too tired to move. My body wouldn't move even if I tried.

"What I've said is the official stance of the police department. But any punishment would only be necessary if this went public. If it did you'd probably be applauded by citizens everywhere. But there's no way you could escape from being reprimanded. On the other hand, we could say Artica saved the day, and pretend you 3 weren't involved, woof."

Me? Take down stain alone. That would've been impossible.. but I suppose the public doesn't know that.

He finished up his speech, and soon the room cleared out.

My stay in the hospital was rather lame, I left with shoto, being taken to UA. The rest of my healing could be done by their hero nurse.

Her small figure was oddly welcoming. I just couldn't wait to go home and get in bed.

That's exactly what I did, well after the countless interviews. When I reached my bed, I gripped my phone. Quickly falling asleep,  but it lasted about 5 minutes.

The sound of someone entering my house shook me to the core. I snuck out, seeing haru petting Smokey.

"Haru-?"

He glanced at me, the way he looked at me wasn't at all normal. He was now injured. Barley able to move. Hunched above my cat.

"Cash in- fix me.." he demanded. I did exactly as he told me, his eyes petrified me. I genuinely thought someone had broken into my house to hurt me..

"What happened to you??" I questioned softly, his piercing gaze making me fumble my thoughts.

"None of your business. Ouch- that hurts damnit-"

"Sorry." I continued working at his wounds, and cleaning the partially dried blood under his eyes, relight beneath the scars which resembled burnt eye bags.

A tinge of pain sat in my heart as he spoke so coldly to me, I had no clue where I went wrong with this guy.

He snarled whenever I had looked up at him. I must've done something to offend him.

"Whatcha looking at?" He spat, glaring at me. I had my eyes glued onto his scars, it looked so painful.

"Nothing sorry, just a lot on my mind."

He scoffed before looking to the tv, switching it onto the news.

There I saw my face, and he did too.

'Pro hero flurry, were you scared fighting against stain'

'Did he hurt you badly'

'Is it true you saved them kids and native, while protecting yourself?'

The clip from earlier seemed to intrigue him.

"You, took down stain? Alone?"

I nodded slowly, standing up and putting away the med kit.

"Yeah, he was a pain in the ass though. Fast, and relentless."

He seemed to have been deep in thought, glancing at the tv.

"Surprised you even lived, that guys no joke.." he began, a eery smile plastered on his face "you were gone for days."

He's been watching..? Must've needed me.

"Oh.. uh I just wanted to let ya know I'll be leaving tomorrow. Won't be back for a bit. Hero business."

He scoffed, at the hero part.

"Right. I'll be busy too anyways. Picked up a few extra shifts at work.." although I didn't know it was a lie, it didn't make sense.

"That works. You're all fixed up, you can do what you want now."

He chuckled before opening his mouth to speak "I was gonna do what I wanted right way doll. I do what I want when I want."

This new bitchy personality was starting to itch at my skin.

"Kay. I'm going to bed."

He nodded, and I did as I said I would. He must've left at some point while I'd slept, cause Smokey joined me in my bed, and the house felt colder.