𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

VOTE

VISUALS INCLUDED

𝙰𝙰𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙹𝙰𝙷 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃

Aalayjah was in her second period class along with Markey, Tiana, Sy, Jurnei and Tay Over the past weeks they grew closer than they was before.

Including Tay, after what happened in the car.

"There she go right there Jah," Tiana pointed to the girl who texted Aalayjah, she told them about what happened.

"Oh?" She said in a questioning tone, "What does that have to do with me? She said when she see me it's on sight," She shrugged.

"If you really 'bout it press her," Some boy named Khalil said, he talk to Aalayjah time from time.

"On my sonyunn i'll go press her," She side eyed Khalil and he laughed.

"Do it then."

Aalayjah walked over to the girl, "So what was you saying in them messages?" She tilted her head at the girl who was sitting down.

"Nothing," The girl mumbled and Aalayjah laughed and walked away.

"You was just calling me all types of bitches, where's that energy now?" She yelled from across the room.

The girl ignored her and just stared at the white wall.

"Just fight her," Tiana said and Aalayjah side eyed her.

She walked back up to the girl, "Do you want to fight?" She asked and the girl shrugged so Aalayjah took that as a yes.

She walked back over to the group and tied her hair up then she took off her jacket and purse.

Everyone was watching her except for the teacher.

"I'm finna' go," Some boy named Naim said, walking over towards the teacher kind of blocking her view.

Aalayjah walked over towards the girl with Sy behind her, Sy stood on the side of the girl and Aalayjah stood in front of her.

Some boys and a girl started moving the chairs and the teacher looked over Naim.

"What y'all doing over there?"

"A dance battle, we finna dance," Markey said.