1

" Dhundho uss ladki ko, bach kar nahi Jaani chahiye.... aeee tu udhar dekh... tum dono idhar jao... or tu mere saath chal"...

Some five men were looking for someone. It was a forest type area. On the order of their boss Raghu, they got divided to find that girl.

On the same road a car was moving with full speed. There were two men sitting at the back of the car and a driver in black clothes was driving the car. The vehicle was moving forward, cutting through the dense darkness of the night and the sound of the night's insects echoing with the sound of light rain. Driver Magan suddenly stopped the car.

"Kya hua reyy tereko ? Apan ko seedha upar pahunchane ka plan hai kya tera... woh bhi without ticket ?" One of the men sitting behind asked angrily while taking out a gun from his waist and pressing it into Magan's neck.

"Jay shant hoja.." the other man calmed him down. Jai looked at him, his stern face seemed even harsher without any emotion. The embers always visible in the black deep eyes and the cigar buried between the lips, Jay pulled his gun back. The man took a smoke of the cigar and said to Magan "Kya hua hai yeh bolega ya muhurat nikaalu tujhe tapkaane ka ?"

"Bhau woh... woh bhau... saamne woh road par.."

"Aeeee jaake dekhna saamne Kya hai road par... jab tak iski woh woh khatam hogi hum saala saari duniya ghoom kar aa jayenge" The man whose name was Sidharth  said to Jai while taking the last smoke of thr cigar and throwing it out of the window. Jai was his most loyal person or his left land.

"Ji bhau" saying so Jai left to check the road.

After sometime Jai shouted "Bhau... bhau jaldi bahar aaiye... yahan ek ladki Padi hui haii bhau". Listening him Sidharth immediately came out of the car. As soon as he came out, Magan opened the umbrella and stood behind him. Sidharth went and saw a girl lying on the road. She was completely drenched in the rain. There was blood on her feet probably due to running away. She was wearing a pink colored frock suit, whose dupatta had probably fallen somewhere. As soon as he noticed it, he averted his gaze and took off his coat and covered her in it.

"Aeee check Kar zinda hai ya Meri hi gaadi mili thi isey Marne ke liye" he said leaning on the bonut of the car. He took out another cigar and lighter from his pocket while Jai checked her breath and said "Bhau yeh toh zinda haii". Sid took a smoke and said "isey yahan aese Marne ke liye chhodna sahi nahi hoga".

"Lekin bhau apan kaiko jhamele mein pade... Marne dete hain na isko waise bhi yeh konsi apan ki behen ya item hai" Jai said looking at the girl. The very next moment, a slap landed on his face. After this slap from Sidharth, Magan's hands went to his own cheeks. "Teri bhi ek behen hai na agar kabhi woh aese kahin Padi ho or koi ajnabi usey ajnabi samajh kar Marne ke liye chhod de toh". Sidharth said and Jai looked down "Aapki baat sahi hai
.. sorry bhau.. humein isey yahan nahi chhodna chahiye"

Sidharth rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and lifted the girl up in his arms. Jai opened the door and Sidharth sat behind with the girl. Jai sat on the passenger seat and Magan started driving.

Sidharth was looking at the girl with fair complexion, closed eyes with big lashes, pink plump lips and a mole. Red finger prints on her cheek and some bruises on her forehead. He looked her for few seconds and then diverted his gaze. After some time the car reached in front of a big luxurious bungalow. When Sidharth went inside carrying the girl in his arms, the people inside were shocked to see him. There were two servants Manoj and Santoshi who were husband and wife. Few more servants were also present there. All of them were in same black clothes. They all bowed their head down in front of him as in respect.