5

Sana widen her eyes and said "heyyy durga maa... ghamandi aarth muskura rahe hain"

"Kya hai ? Ghoor kya rahi hai ? Khayegi kya ?" Sid asked finding her looking at him with wide Eyes. Sana nodded in no and said "kuch nahi".

"Aeee bangalan bol kyu nahi rahi ? Bol bol kyu ghoor rahi haii ? Abh kya chal raha hai tere dimag mein ?"

"oh maraathee mulaga kharee kaara ? (Oh marathi ladke pakka bol du) ?"

(I Don't know marathi or even Bengali but I am using Google translations because of the characters. Hope you understand and sorry for any mistake.)

"Bangalan marathi bolto hai ? Changli
Bolto (bangalan marathi bolti hai ? Achha bola ) " Sid said being astonished hearing marathi from sana's mouth.

"Kharekhar mi changlo bollo (sach mein maine achha bola ?) Shehnaaz Roy finally tumne marathi seekh hi li shabash meri jaan... shabash" Sana said being excited and patting her own back in appreciation while Sid was looking at her being shocked. The innocene present at that moment on her face was similar to the innocence present on her face last night when she was sleeping. A childlike smile made just by the fact that she spoke Marathi correctly. She is really very innocent. Sidharth's eyes stopped at her sweet smile and slowly he also started smiling.

Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage
Kyun tu baandhe, man ke man se dhaage
Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage
Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage
Kyun tu baandhe, man ke man se dhaage

Sana saw him smiling and asked "muskurate hue achhe lagte ho... humesha kyu nahi muskurate aap ?"

As soon as Sana said that sid's smile disappeared in thin air and again the rude expressions came back. Seeing that Sana said "bass isliye hi nahi kar rahi thi tareef... ghamandi logon ki muskaan ki tareef karo toh woh muskurana hi chhod dete hain jaise koi bhot Bada zulm ho gaya"

"Achha toh main ghamandi hu?" Sid asked taking a step towards her while glaring her.

"Haan ghamandi hain aap, ghamandi aarth Agnihotri "

"Dubara bolna zara"

"Darti nahi hu aapse... ghamandi hain aap aur khadoos bhi"

"Achha main khadoos hu?" Sid was glaring her and taking slow steps towards her while she was also moving back.

"Haan... koi shak hai kya ?"

"Aur kya hu main?"

"Akdu, chant, tanashahi, khud ko kahin ke lord governor smjhte hain aap" Sana said and immediately realised her words, so she put her palms on her mouth and nodded in no.

"Hey Durga maa... yeh maine kya Kara... abh yeh ghamandi aarth mujhe chdega nahi" Sana thought to herself. She looked at him and he was glaring her. Sidharth was standing right in front of her and she was looking at him with scared expressions. The jungli billi is trapped with the dangerous lion and there is no escape for now.