2

Gradually, the girl became more and more comfortable and within a short time she became completely calm. Sidharth took a deep breath and tried to withdraw his hand, but due to the girl's turning, his palm came under her cheek. Sidharth felt a strange tingling sensation in his entire body as if it was a familiar touch.

He don't know what happened to him that Sidharth couldn't pull his hand back in that moment, he sat near the bed folding his legs. He took one look at the girl who was looking very beautiful, with a completely innocent face. This was the first time he had seen such innocence but the next moment he turned his gaze away.

"Yun hi sajti thi bewafai uske bhi chehre par, hum hi pagal the ki uski iss Adaa par marr mite" Sid said slowly and closed his eyes. After every little while, the girl was muttering something in her sleep, pleading to be left alone and Sidharth was trying to make her sleep by patting her on the head. Similarly, we did not realize when the sun took over the sky by pushing the moon. The Sunrays fell on the girl's face from the window and she tried to open her eyes. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked around, seeing an unknown place she sat down in fear. When she looked to the right, she saw Sidharth sleeping on the ground resting his head on the side of the bed, and she screamed.

"Ka.. Kaun ho.. tum.. main.. main yahan kaise?" The girl was asking while screaming, Sidharth got up with a jerk after hearing her voice. He was trying to calm her down, but the girl was dragging herself backwards and asking questions. The girl's attention was drawn to her clothes which were changed, then her eyes went to Sidharth who was shirtless. Wrong thoughts filled up in her mind. She got scared and started moving back, she was about to fall on the other side of the bed but Sidharth climbed on the bed and pulled her towards himself.

"Ch..chhodo... chhodo mujhe... tu.. tumhari himmat kaise.. hui.. me..mere kareeb aane ki... Bachao.. mujhe... koi haiii... helpppp...." She pushed him and came down from the bed while screaming for help. She moved towards the door to run away but due to the injury on her foot, she was about to stumble and fall but Sidharth caught her. The girl was trying to free herself from the grip of Sidharth's arms. "Ch...chhodo mujhe... I said leave me.... koi Bachao.... helpp"

"Shhhhh.... chup bilkul chup" Sid said gritting his teeth while holding her with one hand and placing his other hand on her mouth. The girl closed her eyes in fear of the sound of his shouting but she kept pushing him backwards by placing her hand on his chest. Sid got stumbled and fell on the bed with her. She was under him and pinched her nails on his chest.

"Jungli billi..." Sid said and the girl opened her eyes. She looked at his face and then his chest which have marks of nails and some marks were so deep that a few lines of blood were visible there. She immediately took her hands back.

"Areee jungli billi, tere gale mein speaker fit hai kya ?" Sid asked geting irritated and her eyes went wide. "Subha subha paii-paii shuru kar diya.. saala bhalai ka toh koi zamana hi nahi hai. Jungle ke raaste mein behosh Padi thi... jungli jaanwar tujhe apna dinner or breakfast banate agar main tujhe yahan leke nahi aata.. raat mein na chain se soyi na sone diya.. har 10 minute mein tere andar Kaali maata ghus rahi thi... puri raat kharab ho gyi or abh subha subha shuru ho gayi... isse achha toh tujhe udhar hi chhod kar aata... thank you bolne ki jagha tu toh apne par hi haath saaf kar rahi hai" he said and she was looking at him with wide Eyes.

"Abh kuch bolegi bhi... kaisi ladki hai Rey tu ? Main tereko ghar leke aaya.. bachaya, teri wajha se meri raat or subha barbaad hui or tu thank you bolne ki jagha ghoore jaa rahi hai mereko..... aeeeee jungli billi thank you bol".