4

Flashback

"Sidharth....baby mujhe na movie dekhni hai .... chlo hum night show mein chalte hain"

"Nahi na Misha.... aaj mujhe jaroori kaam hai... hum Kal chalenge"

"Mujhse bhi jayada zaroori?" Misha pulled him towards herself holding his shirt's collar. Sid looked at her and smiled.

"Tumse zaroori toh mere liye meri zindagi bhi nahi hai"

"Toh movie ?"

"Chalenge"

"Uske baad dinner ?"

"Karenge"

"Phir long drive ?"

"Jo hukum"

"Aur tumhara kaam ?"

"Kal ho jayega"

Sid agreed to all her demands not knowing the fact that one day his love will demand for his death.

Flashback ends

Sid shaked his head clearing all the flashbacks from his mind. He directly went inside the washroom, turned on the shower and stood under it. He placed both of his hands on the wall and closed his eyes. He saw a pair of beautiful eyes and a melodious voice echoed in his head.

"Suniye" suddenly these words in sana's voice echoed in his mind. He opened his eyes and punched his hands on the wall. His moved his fingers in his wet hair and mummered "Yeh bangalan kyu dikhi mereko ? Saala meri khopdi Satak gayi haii... uss mishti doi ki awaaz sunai de rahi hai"

He took a deep breath keeping all the thoughts aside and started thinking about his work. After sometime he came out, his well built muscular body was shining in water drops. He wore a black shirt with formal cream coloured pants. He applied gel to his hair and then his favorite perfume. He wore one of his watch from his collection and then goggles on his eyes looking effortlessly handsome.

He then took out his gun from the drawer

He then took out his gun from the drawer. He moved outside the room and his eyes turned towards sana's room where she was sitting leaning on the headboard while Santoshi was changing the bandage of her foot.

At the same time Sana also looked at him and fixed her duppata. Sid turned his gaze away and left from there.

"Zubaan ke kadwe hain par dil ke achhe hain durga maa... or maine kitna ganda ilzaam laga diya unpe ki unhone mera fayada.... ghamandi aarth Agnihotri Bhale hi ghamandi hain par Bure nahi hai" Sana thought to herself.

"Lekin main galat kar rahi hu... apni asliyat chupa rahi hu... main uss layak nahi hu ki koi mera Khayal Rakhe... maaf karna durga maa"