9

Jai ended the call and left from there. Agastya who was hiding behind the wall came outside. He put the phone on his ears and said...

Agastya: suna bhau aapne... yeh saala kutta haddi toh humari khata Hai par dum uss Keshav ke naam ki hilata hai... isko abhi tak zinda kaiko rakha hai bhau... iska bheja uda ke bappa ko chadha dete hain...

Sid: shant... tereko Jai pe nazar rakhne bola hai na toh wahi kar jayada dimag mat dauda.... main kya kar rha hu... kyu kar raha hu yeh tereko sochne ki zarurat nahi hai smjha ?

Agastya: haan bhau smjh gaya...

He said glaring at Jai who was standing at a distance talking to some workers.

Sid looked outside the window of his car and said...

Sid: Dushman ke ikke ko paalne Mein Apna Ek maza hai... Dushman Sochta hai ki pyaada uska hai lekin saala last moment per Pyaade ko Chalta Koi Aur Hai... tere ko toh Usi Din Duniya Se tata bye bye kar deta Jai Jis Din tune pehli baar gaddari ki thi lekin Nahin Tu Toh Hukum ka woh Ikka hai Jise Main Aisa ghumaunga ki uss Keshav ko pata bhi nahin chalega ki Kisne Uske Pyaade ko kab ghumaya aur kya chaal Chali....

A devil smirk was playing on his face. There was a chess game laid out in front where every pawn was considering himself a king unknown to the fact that all off their games are under sid's control. He was making them dancing around and they were doing that thinking that their plans are going on successfully.

________________

Sana was getting bored sitting in her room. She heard the sound of the car, thinking that Sid has come, she staggered out of the room and started wandering here and there. There was pain in her leg but apart from the pain she was looking at everything with big eyes. Yesterday her whole world remained confined to the same room, but today she became a free bird and roamed everywhere. It was a big mansion with 3 floors. Each floor had atleast 10 rooms with a well furnished drawing room. There were many pictures hanging on the wall. Sana looked at them closely and found a picture of Sid in which he was laughing freely and was looking too cute. He was looking smart with messy hair, clean shave and was wearing a 3 piece suit. Now he looks totally different from that picture. Maybe he stopped taking care of himself.

There were some other pictures also. One with two unknown faces and a 6 years old kid between them. Maybe they were his parents. He was looking very cute in that picture. She was looking at all those pictures while walking down the stairs unknown to the fact that did, who just entered the drawing room was glaring her.

Suddenly her leg slipped at one of the stairs and she was about to fall but sid holds her tightly in his arms. A gasp escaped her mouth and she closed her eyes out of fear. She clutched his shirt's corner and hide herself in his arms. Fear was visible on his face too because his grip on her was even more stronger as if he will lose the grip then a precious diamond will slip out.

Sid: Tu... tu theek hai na ? Lagi toh nahi ? Dard ho rha hai ? Doctor ke pass le chalu kya ? Bol kyu nahi rahi....

He was asking continuously. His care was visible in his voice and eyes. Sana comes out from his chest and said...

Sana: main theek hu. .

Sid: pakka na ? Chot toh nahi lagi na ?

He was asking anxiously while tapping her cheeks and she nodded in no.

Sid: bola tha na iska khayaal rakhne... Tum sab ka Dhyan Kidhar tha ?

Sid shouted at Everyone as they gathered around hearing the voices from the drawing room. They all got scared as they never saw him this much angry.