AN - This story, moving forward + AO3

Hey guys. Yes, I know, another dreaded authors note. I swear that's not all I know how to write. 

So, the first chap of this chapter is almost 7 years old, and somehow it's still getting engagement. Thank you so much!

Moving forward with this story, as the updated description now reads, I am planning a full overhaul of this story. The general premise of fem Percy stays, along with the whole crossover premise, but I recognise the dumpster fire that this work is, and the plotholes that litter my work like swiss cheese. If you read and enjoyed this for what it was, great! Although I can't say that my rewrite will carry any of the same essence as this OG fic, and I respect if you don't want to engage with what will essentially be a different story. 

Also, I am planning on moving the rewrite over to AO3 under a different username, the only reason this AN exists is to gauge whether anyone would like it crossposted onto Wattpad as well, or if the majority of readers here also use AO3. If you main Wattpad or simply prefer it on this platform, please engage with this paragraph by leaving a comment, or an emoji, or something, so I know if anyone wants it crossposted. 

The rewrite may not come out for another month or so, due to work and education, but I am motivated to fix and finally finish this fic. Any engagement with this chapter is greatly appreciated regardless, just so I know if anyone is even interested. 

If you're still here, thanks for reading. It's been so great to be a part of this community, and I'm grateful for anyone who was willing to read my work from when I was younger. 

Originally Posted: February 10, 2024